The X-Chair Zero Gravity Recliner was designed for larger bodies that need more stress relief. The X-Chair features extra padding and more room for your head and feet to extend fully. This large recliner is not only longer to bring more comfort to taller people, but it also features a wider footrest and headrest so your entire body feels fully supported and balanced. With a smooth and easy recline into the zero gravity position, the X-Chair makes it easy to maintain good posture whenever you're relaxing.
The X-Chair's fully powered one-touch recline/return function, motorized retractable footrest and full length armrest make for more comfortable seating, greater stability, and easier entry and exit. The air lumbar support can be personalized to your comfort level.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy recline into zero gravity position
- Motorized chair control
- Large retractable footrest
- Large headrest
- Cervical pillow support
- Wide air lumbar support
- Optional memory foam or DACRON® pillow top memory foam available
- Dimensions: 48"H x 27.5"W x 33"D (fully reclined 61-63"D)
Warranty: (5) Years on chair mechanism, (3) Years on motor, (1) Year air lumbar
Made in the USA
- X-Chair Zero Gravity Recliner 3.0 is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeff in Bama from Best zero gravity chair anywhere I tried at least a dozen different models and chose this one because it fit me like a glove I'm a short guy at 5'3" and other chairs didn't fit me. I bought the premium leather, electrical recline, memory foam, and love it. If it tells you anything, I'm considering buying another just like my first chair to use at work, all on my on dime.Date published: 2015-03-11Rated 2 out of 5 by Jeff from 3 years later the foam is breaking down I rarely used this $4000 chair and after moving it into a room where I have used it daily for about 4 months, the padding in the back that takes the weight in the zero gravity position has gotten crushed and lost its "memory" position and I can feel the metal support rib all across my back.Date published: 2018-01-26