The X-Chair Zero Gravity Recliner was designed for larger bodies that need more stress relief. The X-Chair features extra padding and more room for your head and feet to extend fully. This large recliner is not only longer to bring more comfort to taller people, but it also features a wider footrest and headrest so your entire body feels fully supported and balanced. With a smooth and easy recline into the zero gravity position, the X-Chair makes it easy to maintain good posture whenever you're relaxing.
The X-Chair's fully powered one-touch recline/return function, motorized retractable footrest and full length armrest make for more comfortable seating, greater stability, and easier entry and exit. The air lumbar support can be personalized to your comfort level.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy recline into zero gravity position
- Motorized chair control
- Large retractable footrest
- Large headrest
- Cervical pillow support
- Wide air lumbar support
- Optional memory foam or DACRON® pillow top memory foam available
- Dimensions: 48"H x 27.5"W x 33"D (fully reclined 61-63"D)
Warranty: (5) Years on chair mechanism, (3) Years on motor, (1) Year air lumbar
Made in the USA
- X-Chair Zero Gravity Recliner 3.0 is rated out of 5 by 5.Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeff in Bama from Best zero gravity chair anywhere I tried at least a dozen different models and chose this one because it fit me like a glove I'm a short guy at 5'3" and other chairs didn't fit me. I bought the premium leather, electrical recline, memory foam, and love it. If it tells you anything, I'm considering buying another just like my first chair to use at work, all on my on dime.Date published: 2015-03-11Rated 2 out of 5 by Jeff from 3 years later the foam is breaking down I rarely used this $4000 chair and after moving it into a room where I have used it daily for about 4 months, the padding in the back that takes the weight in the zero gravity position has gotten crushed and lost its "memory" position and I can feel the metal support rib all across my back.Date published: 2018-01-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Karen N from Love the Chair I have had this chair a week and it has helped my back tremendously. I was in so much pain before I used this chair; but, I have used it every night when I get home from work for about a half hour and it has elevated a lot of the pain as well as relaxed me to where I get a good nights sleep. I would highly recommend this chair!Date published: 2018-02-24Rated 5 out of 5 by TheRyan from Game Changer for me.. It is hard to describe a pain that never goes away.. Pain that, regardless of medication, is always there.. A few years ago, while on a walk with my wife and toddler I was truck by a car. Among the surgeries I had, the surgery with most lasting impact was spine surgery, fusing L1 and L2 . I have permanent titanium screws and rods in my spine. This chair.. words simply cannot convey what this chair has come to mean to me. When I sat in it for the first time I was so emotionally moved. For the first time in over 3 years I was pain free. The pressure on my spine was gone and I was not experiencing back pain. I was completely blown away. Moved to tears. And ask my wife, it's not a good look on me.. To say it took away my pain would truly be something, and worth every penny for such, to me, an expensive item. But what happened AFTER sitting in it I was not prepared for. You see, the relief of pressure on the spine, for me, had a very lasting effect. Five or so minutes in the chair and I tackled an incredibly challenging week in Boston. My wife is a marathoner, and we were in Boston for the marathon. Normally, my average daily step count was very pathetic 3,500 steps. And at the end of the day I'd be shot. Exhausted. Sore. Tight. My back would be toast. Each day in Boston we averaged around 18,000 steps. EIGHTEEN THOUSAND. One of the days - almost 21,000. I absolutely couldn't believe it. And to top it off, I felt fine afterward. Sure, I was a little sore. A little stiff. But the chair, without question, had a lasting effect that carried through the week. This chair sits proudly in my office. I typically use it daily for 10-15 minutes. Sometimes longer. It really is a game changer to me. Thank you, Relax The Back. This chair has changed my life. RyanDate published: 2018-03-18Rated 1 out of 5 by Annie from looked good in store Just received the chair, and it is feels totally different than the one I sat in. Did order in fabric instead of leather, but there doesn't seem to be enough padding so my back isn't has upright as it was on the sample. Most disappointedDate published: 2018-04-14