DetailsThe PureContour Dual Pillow by Relax The Back comforts your head and neck with a buoyant, luxurious sensation. This memory foam pillow is made from Energia foam, which provides breathability to keep your head cool. Its ergonomic shape is designed to give you a perfect night's sleep and soothe any neck pain, joint pain, or back alignment issues.
Addtional Features Include
- Breathability to keep your head cool
- Plush EcoMemory Foam molds around the shape of your neck and head for soft comfort and support
- Cervical neck pillow comes in two depth sizes to properly fit around your neck.
- Memory foam molds back to original shape without "going flat"
- Firm, comfortable pillow is good for alignment and joint pain
- Dimensions: 24"L x 14"W (Queen)
Depth choices: 3.5", 4.5" approx.
Removable/washable bamboo cover
Please Note: All bedding items may not be returned or exchanged due to health codes
- PureContour Dual Pillow by Relax The Back is rated out of 5 by 14.Rated 5 out of 5 by Great Contour Pillow from Helps to keep alignment and relieve joint pain I'm a very petite person and I have trouble finding a pillow in just the right thickness. My former pillow lasted 23 years and I bought it from Relax the Back. I'm a repeat customer. Even though my business is every 23 years, it says a lot about this company and their pillows. High quality is important to me along with durability and precise comfort. This pillow is firm enough to give my neck and spine alignment and yet soft enough to gently cradle my head. I have ankylosing spondilitis and this pillow works well in keeping spinal pressure even. It also helps to continue alignment into my knees relieving pain from an old jogging accident. As for price, I've tried other pillows that were more costly and they didn't last one night with me. This pillow will be another long term purchase. I'm very happy with my purchase.Date published: 2015-05-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Darrin from Awesome pillow that I take everywhere with me... ...including camping! My wife has a Tempurpedic pillow but always wants to trade with me. Whenever I let her for a night or two, I always regret it! The Tempurpedic always "goes flat" but this one continues to support my neck without feeling hard. I've had it probably near a decade now and I think it's time to come in and get one for my wife. Relax The Back also ensures you get the correct size and this is more involved than most people think. The results speak for themselves!Date published: 2010-09-30Rated 2 out of 5 by Mary from dislike I bought the pillow a week ago, It took 5 days for the chemical smell to go away enough to use it. I have used it 2 nights and had a neck ache each morning. This is not a returnable item. I am very dissatisfied. the salesman had me lay on it and told me it was the right one for my neck size. I am a small women and it was a medium.Date published: 2014-07-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Review from Greenville, SC from LOVE LOVE LOVE I have had constant neck pain, headaches and never felt like I could ever get enough sleep. I finally found a pillow that works, I wake up feeling I slept 10+ hours even if it's only been 5. It's been 4 nights now, but the first night I used it.... the next day I knew it was the right one. It wasn't hard to get used to like the contour pillows I bought from a chiropractor or retail store, which didn't work for me anyway. I always thought a nice firm pillow was the key to solving my daily headaches/neck pains, so I was skeptical. I can sleep on my side, stomach- and I haven't thought about going back to my old pillow once. I HIGHLY recommend it- it's worth the money. Only downside is it is pricey but you can tell it is durable and made well.Date published: 2013-02-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Michelle from Everyone wants my pillow!!! Finally a good night's sleep without a sore neck the next day. Had to buy one for my daughter, after she tried it one night and loved it too! Worth the money. Cheaper copies at Bed, Bath, and Beyond was unusable! Horrible chemical smell!!! Tried to get away with a cheaper version for my daughter, but couldn't even try it due to that smell! Will only go to Relax the Back from now on!Date published: 2011-09-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Shelley from I Love this Pillow The most comfortable pillow available for both side and back sleeping. It is so much better than the hard, contour ones out there. I also love that it comes in a smaller size (3 1/2 inches) since the larger ones are way too uncomfortable for me. I've used these for years, and they last a long time. I get sleepy just thinking about it!Date published: 2013-10-26Rated 2 out of 5 by In West Hartford, CT from This is NOT A RETURNABLE item! I bought the pillow a week ago. I have used it one night, and I had a heavy neck pain in next morning. This is NOT A RETURNABLE item. The salesman told me it was the right size to me, though. I think this pillow might suit to other person but not to me.Date published: 2015-02-18Rated 5 out of 5 by endosunshine from Time for a new one! I have had this pillow for about 3 years. It is finally time for a new one. I have some rather severe neck/cervical issues. I get a rhizotomy about every 2 years and that helps quite a bit, but the correct pillow is a must as well. It is a very indivdual choice as to whether you need a firm pillow or a softer one. This is softer than some of my other pillows. Sometimes I need a more firm one and sometimes a softer one. I will be picking up a new one this week.Date published: 2018-06-06