If you have joint pressure, lower back soreness, or an inflamed tailbone when driving a car, the TravelLite Seat Cushion by Lifeform reduces your body pain for a more comfortable commute. This travel seat cushion has visco-elastic memory foam that conforms to your body, relieving your joints while allowing increased circulation. With an ergonomic shape designed to promote better posture, the portable TravelLite Seat Cushion by Lifeform is your companion for travel comfort whenever you're behind the wheel. This product is also known as the TravelLite Seat Cushion by Lifeform.
- Contour Seat Technology promotes circulation
- Reduces joint pressure
- Features removable coccyx cutout for users with inflamed or sensitive tailbones.
- Cushions the lower back instead of pressing against
Please note: Backrest and seat cushion sold separately.
Lifeform® donates a portion of the proceeds for this product to charity.
- Seat Cushion dimensions: 19"Lx 20.5"W x 2.5"H
Weight: 3 lbs
Warranty: 2 year warranty against manufacturer defects.
Travel Lite & Back Companion Cushions are Surface Washable Only – Removing the Cover will Void Warranty
- TravelLite Seat Cushion by Lifeform is rated out of 5 by 11.Rated 5 out of 5 by J from TravelLite Review This is the best cushion for driving comfort. While still recovering from a back injury, I've found that I can't sit in my car for long (even driving a short distance to work) so I purchased this cushion. I also gave one as a gift. I use this on short and long trips and find it gives me everything I need to be comfortable relieving the pressure on specific areas and cradling some areas affected by an injury (in particular, the tailbone). The person I gave this to has far more serious back/nerve issues and finds it to be very helpful for a longer commute and doing general driving. I'd recommend it to anyone!Date published: 2015-10-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Sue from Saves my back from pain We recently purchased a new car and after driving it for a few days I realized that the seats were too hard for me and my spinal fusion. This seat was recommended to me by a friend who also suffers from back pain, and I was glad I took her advice. This cushion completely solved my hard car seat problem, and my husband liked it so much that we ordered a second cushion for him. I would highly recommend for customers with back pain.Date published: 2015-10-09Rated 5 out of 5 by no other worked from I use in the car and at home I depend on this cushion for my evening relaxing sitting, my computer use, and for when sitting in my car. I have owned two for many years, and am about to order one for my husband for his car. It is wide enough for my womanly hips, and widens and softens my experience of my narrow, hard, car seat. It gives better support at the back of my long legs, than do the not- so- deep- chairs I sometimes sit on. It softens and cushions the feel of their seats. The cushion has a convenient handle and is lightweight. I easily carry it with me to meetings. It also has a part that can be removed for people with tail bone injuries. I loaned it to a friend for that purpose, and he said he would have been miserable while traveling and in his home, had he not had it.Date published: 2016-10-31Rated 5 out of 5 by rubidimund from Really does the job! I bought this because the seat in my 10 year old car was so umcomfortable I could hardly drive to work. The first time I used the cushion, I felt like I had a brand new, even better car seat. The smoky blue blends perfectly with my medium gray seat. Now I want to get the coordinating back cushion!Date published: 2016-12-09Rated 5 out of 5 by DrWho15 from Ultra Comfortable My wife has been using the same pad for almost 10 years and we both love her's. I got this one as a holiday present and couldn't be happier. It is firm, but comfortable, wide and fits any chair. It contours to you body very easily and feels great! I'm sure it will easily last as long as her seat.Date published: 2017-01-03Rated 5 out of 5 by cdesp from Live Saver I've had one for 5 years. I started using it because of sciatic flare-ups while I was trying to finish my doctoral dissertation (read: many many hours of sitting). I take it with me just about everywhere and it helps keep the pain at bay. I really notice on the days that I leave it in the car. Cannot recommend highly enough. In fact, I just purchased two more to be sure I would never be without it.Date published: 2017-01-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Steph from Game changer and versatile! One of my favorite back support cushions. Super cool to sit on in my vehicle year round. The cushion has a removable small section at the tailbone, which I find useful depending on which vehicle I am sitting in. The seat casing is very durable and washable. It has really made a big difference for longer distance driving (anytime over 30 mins.) I use it in my vehicle all the time. This cushion is one of the best investments I have made for my back. Worth every penny.Date published: 2018-02-11Rated 5 out of 5 by teeellecee from Perfect! The TravelLite Seat Cushion provides perfect support for my office chair!Date published: 2016-03-23