The Lifeform TravelLite Car Seat Cushion reduces joint pressure, corrects sitting posture, and improves circulation to your lower body. Using memory foam material that conforms to your body shape, this ergonomic car seat cushion relaxes the lower thighs for enhanced support and comfort in the pelvic area. This cushion also comes with a removable coccyx cutout to give additional support to those with inflamed or sensitive tailbones. It also helps drivers overcome bad car sitting habits such as hunching over the wheel or slouching back.
- Promotes circulation and reduces joint pressure while the LIFE-foam visco-elastic memory foam conforms to your body.
- Memory foam wedge cushion
- Removable Coccyx (tailbone) cut out
- Dream Weave knit cover (non-removable)
- Vinyl non-slip bottom
- Zipper closure
- Convenient carry handle
- Fabric: Dream Weave Meridian in Black only.
Seat Cushion dimensions: 20.5"W x 19"L x 4"H
Warranty: Two (2) year warranty against manufacturer defects.
Please note: Travel Lite & Back Companion Cushions are Surface Washable Only – Removing the Cover will Void Warranty
- TravelLite Wedge Seat Cushion by Lifeform is rated out of 5 by 5.Rated 5 out of 5 by DJay from Very comfortable I have been using this seat cushion for about six weeks. It is comfortable and provides very good back and hip support. Prior to using this product, the hard, poorly padded seats in my vehicle resulted in numbness on long drives. This cushion solves the problem. The bottom of the cushion has a rubber like surface that holds the cushion in place. The cushion is very thick, much more so than the photo suggests. You will need to be able to lower your car seat when using this cushion because you will sit considerably higher than without it (perhaps 4-5 inches). In cold weather, the cushion is very hard for about 15-20 minutes, but softens as it warms up. The cushion is expensive, but seems well made and functions as advertised. Tan color is nice.Date published: 2016-03-04Rated 5 out of 5 by dago2me from wedge seat cushion I bought this for my wife because she was having really bad sciatic pain and couldn't sit very long in one position. This cushion was a life saver. It took pressure off of her back both in the house and in the car. We will be taking it to Europe with us this summer. Excellent product. We recommend it for all who have any type of back discomfort.Date published: 2017-05-26Rated 4 out of 5 by cvrdrvr from Ok in colder weather When its hot the memory foam squishes flatter, but when cold it works betterDate published: 2017-01-15Rated 2 out of 5 by kanuist from Good cushion, but the price is too high. I purchased this for use at work and thought it would provide cushion to to worn out office chair and given the strong contours to the top, that it would help me to sit in a more ergonomic position. The cushion is soft and provides no support to sit up straight. I've returned this product. There are other memory foam cushions on the market for far less that will provide the same results.Date published: 2018-01-22Rated 5 out of 5 by lloydmb from Extremely comfortable I bought this product two weeks ago. Thicker than most but well worth it in comfort.Its brought new life to my chair. Also note that I weigh 200 lbs, it just what i was looking for.Date published: 2018-02-01