Use the ContourSleep Back Wedge to relieve pressure on your spine, soothe muscle tension, and increase blood circulation through the entire body. This supportive wedge pillow rests your lower back , neck, shoulders, and head in a healthy position that prevents common tightness and pains. By keeping your upper body in a zero gravity 120-degree position, the ContourSleep Back Wedge lets you enjoy all the benefits of an adjustable bed while you're reading, watching television, or just trying to sleep better.
- Lower back wedge pillow eases joint tension, back pain, muscle spasms, and other daily discomforts
- Back wedge helps you sit up with ease while cushioning your upper back, lower back, and neck
- Features plush terry fabric cover which is removable, washable, and provides breathable comfort.
- Relieves pain associated with varicose veins
- Back wedge converts in two positions only
For additional neck support, upgrade to the Cervical Pillow option for enhanced comfort
Upright: 16"L x 23.5"W x 24"H
Converted: 37"L x 10"H
Please Note: Cervical pillow sold separately. All bedding items may not be returned or exchanged due to health codes.
- ContourSleep Back Wedge is rated out of 5 by 13.Rated 5 out of 5 by well supported girl from this is the second one of these we have purchased...the first one is still in use every night We purchased the first one of these when I had shoulder surgery and needed to sleep in an upright, well supported position...this wedge did the job perfectly..it is wide,stable, and firm, but comfortable..so comfortable that even though my shoulder has recovered, I am still using this wedge every night to read in bed. This is a quality product..several years later, the wedge has not broken down and is as supportive for me now as it was when new. (I should add that I am a small person). The second wedge was purchased for my husband, who now also needs to sleep in a well supported more upright position, and is working well for him. One thing we both like about this wedge is its height..your head is supported as well as your back and shoulders.Date published: 2015-11-02Rated 4 out of 5 by Cinders from Instructions and Pillow I have to agree with most of the reviews about the pillow not being part of the set and lack of instructions. I got home and was sort of confused about how to use the wedge correctly, even after the demo. I figured I didn't need to pay too much attention to the sales guy since he made it look so simple. I was also very excited about the pillow and bummed when it wasn't in the bag. I did however, notice after my purchase that on the website it's clearly stated the pillow is sold seperatly. I will make due with what I have and enjoy being able to sleep without back pain.Date published: 2012-08-19Rated 5 out of 5 by mm from great alternative This wedge provides a terrific alternative to a bed with an elevating head. We can use this wedge on the sofa or in bed and keep my husband at the necessary incline to safely allow him to eat or drink. Other wedges are not high enough or comfortable enough. Although pricey, it did save us from having to purchase or rent a hospital bed. However, the pillow that is advertised with the wedge is not comfortable and not worth the 50 dollar price tag. I would not recommend purchasing the pillow.Date published: 2015-10-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Earnest Bunbury from One a year I weigh 250 (down from 320!) and that amount of pressure on these pillows does make them become soft and less supportive over time. I purchase about one a year and have several. These can fold flat to provide great leg support as well (see the picture of the lady lying on one of these lying flat with her feet up on another RTB pillow product and imagine your legs where her back is with your thighs going up the short end that is facing you, terrific!) and I use these all day, every day... even as I type! I just wish they held support longer but that would require them being made of harder material. Even after 7 years, my first one still works (with a little work and added foam) to provide good leg support which is less demanding than a fat dude's back pressing up against it. I give it 3 thumbs up! :-)Date published: 2015-01-05Rated 5 out of 5 by lizyt from Great Product after becoming disabled 12 years ago I started sleeping using this wedge. it is so comfortable and the quality is excellent. in fact it has lasted all these years. I am going to buy another,though,just to have a spare. it's expensive compared to others on the market,but well worth it.Date published: 2012-11-03Rated 3 out of 5 by sirMAD from beware, this comes with NO pillow The wedge serves the purpose, but the picture is misleading. A pillow does NOT come with this - it is sold separately. Big drag considering the drive back to RTB would be another hour for me and I am too uncomfortable to do it (broken ribs.)Date published: 2012-05-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Tommycabos girl from Great pillow! Love this wedge! Did not expect the smaller pillow but agree with others, where are the instructions for different pillow configurations? Salesman flipped here and there and made it look so easy! But what parts I have figured out are awesome! Slept comfortably for the first time after surgery a week ago. Have been using tons of pillows to get comfortable. This wedge and one more pillow did it!!! Thanks!Date published: 2013-11-04Rated 5 out of 5 by dno from a lifesaver for those with POTS syndrome Daughter has POTS and has to sleep at a 45-degree angle. This wedge has definitely improved her quality of life. (Would have to agree, though, that the picture of the pillow is misleading! Maybe better to have a smaller "suggested use" picture inset?)Date published: 2012-08-13