DetailsCreated specifically for side sleepers, the ContourSide Pillow by Relax The Back combines shape-conforming benefits of a memory foam contour pillow with a unique, dual cradle design and airflow system to improve breathing while you rest. This pillow is soothing on on face while also providing jaw and ear pressure relief.
- Side sleeper contour pillow
- Airflow system to improve breathing
- Removable and washable cotton velour cover
- Full facial cradle design
- Shoulder cradle provides orthopedically correct head support
- Memory foam pillow conforms to the head's shape
- Helps with neck and proper spinal alignment
Learn more about Neck Pain. It's symptoms, and how the ContourSide Pillow by Relax The Back can help relieve them.
- Latex free pillow and cover measurements:
Standard: (3", 4", and 5"): 24"x12"
Travel: (3" or 4"): 16"L x 12"W
Travel: (available in Small 3" and Medium 4")
Small: 3" - For 5'4" and shorter.
Medium: 4" - For 5'5" and taller
Large: 5" - For 5'10" and taller with broad shoulders
Please allow 5-10 business days for order processing and ground shipping.
Please Note: All bedding items may not be returned or exchanged due to health codes
- ContourSide Pillow by Relax The Back is rated out of 5 by 45.Rated 5 out of 5 by DDee from Love this pillow!!! I had so much neck/shoulder pain for years and tried every pillow out there. I went to physical therapy and after several months with no relief my therapist suggested this pillow. I didn't want another pillow that didn't work and when I saw the price I didn't buy it. The pain wouldn't go away so I ended up going back. I felt relief within days of using it. I have been using this pillow for over 2 years! They fitted me for the small pillow but I bought the medium because I didn't feel it would be thick enough for me. I will never go back to a regular pillow. I have tried every contour pillow out there...this is the best for neck/shoulder pain.Date published: 2016-04-15Rated 5 out of 5 by JLa from NO regrets! After years of sleeping on TWO old down pillows, thinking it was the only way for this side-sleeper to go, I started waking with serious neck pain. It only got worse when a massage therapist suggested I check out this pillow at Relax the Back. Liked it, but didn't want to spend $129 on something that might not work for me, I left the store empty-handed. Less than one week later, I was back. Now I do not dare travel without it. Too bad they do not allow 'test sleeping' this pillow, especially for the price. I am glad I 'bit the bullet,' as I have absolutely no regrets spending the money.Date published: 2013-05-17Rated 5 out of 5 by cindy from Have used this pillow for years I have been using this pillow for about 10 years. These pillows keep their shape and full support for about 3 years, then the neck support starts to sag a little (I've had 3 of them over 10 years). This time when I needed a new one the price was so steep I decided to try some other (cheaper) memory foam alternatives. I've wasted about the same amount of money of one of these buying 5 other/cheaper pillows that just don't work and now uselessly fill my closet. So I'll just have to go back to this one in spite of the high price. It is absolutely the best pillow out there (at least for me) and I'll never again stray and try others. I figure 3 years of excellent sleep is worth it for the price, which works out to about $45/year.Date published: 2012-05-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Janie from This made the difference for me! No numbness while I sleep! Like others, I have purchased many pillows hoping to find one that permits me to wake up in the morning without neck and shoulder pain. (I have 3 herniated discs in the cervical area.) I also was often awakened by numbness and tingling in my hands. My physical therapist told me that it was very important to have stable alignment while I slept on my side, and that most people don't realize how high the head should be to "line up" with the rest of the spine. This pillow does that. I feel like Goldilocks. Not too skinny, not too thick, just right.. ThanksDate published: 2013-04-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Lisa from At Last!!! As a side sleeper, I've purchased so many pillows trying to find, "The One." I tried water, down, fiber, and other memory foams. My closets are full of useless pillows. After much research, I was fitted at Relax the Back for this pillow. Yes, the smell was a little overwhelming at first, but it soon went away. The support for my head and shoulders is great. I haven't had shoulder pain from having to have my hand/arm support my head anymore. To be sure it's right for you, go to the store and get fitted. No one needs another useless pillow.Date published: 2012-01-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Crystal from My favorite pillow ever Offers great support that helps take pressure off the neck and end those tingling pains in hands and arms. Also offers a variety of ways to sleep on it during those nights where it's hard to get comfortable. It can take a few nights to break in and get comfortable, especially if you are not used to a supportive or firm pillow. I recommend helping the breaking in process along by standing on every inch of the pillow and squishing it flat. The more you do this the quicker it will become receptive and comfortable for you.Date published: 2015-05-13Rated 2 out of 5 by Toni from Neck problems and side sleeper Contour Pillow This pillow is not for people who have neck problems. The ridge that shapes around the jaw beomes a painful experience. The ridge pushes into the discs of the neck moving them around to cause pinched nerves and possible more damage. This side contour pillow is very uncomfortable on the ears. I was unable to switch sides as the discs in my neck were then pushed the other way causing more pain and a sleepless night. The money involved was a loss as these pillows cannot be returned.Date published: 2015-02-19Rated 1 out of 5 by Martha from Not as good as they say The salesperson at Relax The Back highly recommended the side sleeper pillow. I have had the pillow for a week and have not had a good nights sleep. My neck pain has increased since using the pillow and If you roll onto your back, the pillow is very uncomfortable. The pillow is expensive and DEFINITELY not work the money. This item can't be returned so it just ends up being another dust collector in the closet. I do not recommend this pillow.Date published: 2013-12-14