An anti-fatigue mat for any budget or work environment. The Wurf Board is a highly supportive, lively, air-spring surface that encourages standing desk users to make continuous micro movements, which improve blood-flow so you can stand comfortably much longer. These subtle movements improve posture; strengthen feet, legs, core, and back; and raise alertness, focus, and productivity.The key to minimizing the negatives of prolonged sitting at work while maximizing the benefits of standing during work centers on engaging in regular "movement" while standing in place rather than exercise while working. How can one move more while standing still? The crucial issue is how one moves when standing in place. The body’s lymph system is a toxin removal system that needs movement to work. In addition, blood flow to the muscles can be inhibited by static standing or sitting. But, even very small or micro movements can provide sufficient biological "movement" to allow these key body functions to operate. Flexing muscles during even small, tiny movements provide the pumping action for the blood to flow and the lymph system to work. The result is less fatigue and less posture related pains and more energy; even during the dreaded post lunch slump.The Wurf Board is unique as a standing anti-fatigue mat because it encourages constant micro movements by the standing user; virtually exercising while working. So, while a person is standing "still" in one place while working at a standing desk, they are not biologically still in terms of blood flow and lymph function.
- Easy-to-clean, non-absorbent surface
- Use with or without shoes (no stiletto heels)
- Air-spring is reactive unlike regular anti-fatigue mats
- Air-spring tech Air adjustable - customizable for user-pump included
- Non-slip dimpled design, grips all types of flooring when weight is applied to it
- 2” high curved edge massages feet arches and permits lower-leg stretches
- Fully adjustable air-spring surface, firm or bouncy, to meet your weight and performance needs
- Resistance bands (sold separately) can be attached to the medium or large boards for boosting energy through use of bands
- Lightweight, easy to slide in and out with your feet when switching between standing and sitting, especially helpful for people who have difficulty bending over
Small: 28.3" x 14.2"
Medium: 30.9" x 16.7"
Large: 32.9" x 17.7"
Small: 1.6 lbs
Medium: 1.9 lbs
Large: 2.2 lbs
Max Weight Capacity:
Small: 200 lbs
Medium: 250 lbs
Large: 300 lbs
2 year warranty against manufacturer's defect