The Theracane Massager is a handheld self-massage cane that provides temporary relief from muscular tension, stiffness, tenderness, and soreness.
The Theracane makes it easy to get to hard-to-reach spots, increasing circulation and soothing away stress and knots in your back. It is ideal for people recovering from muscle surgeries or chronic, nagging injuries from the past. The Theracane uses strategically placed projections and treatment balls to relieve pain. Its ability to soothe muscle stiffness and relieve pain has made the Theracane one of Relax The Back's most popular products.
- Made of lightweight durable fiberglass
- Two projections and six treatment balls
- Comprehensive manual to maximize use
- Includes an informative instruction manual
- Unique patented Theracane design, four patents awarded
- Apply deep pressure massage to the back, neck, shoulders, legs, hips, arms, buttocks, anywhere and everywhere
- Relieves Pain
- Increases circulation to helps the muscle to work more efficiently
- Provides temporary relief from muscular tension, stiffness, tenderness and soreness
- Massages away stressful knots by moving the cane in gentle motions while pressing it against your back
- Dimensions: 15"W x 24"L x 1"D
Weight: 1 lb.
Made of lightweight, durable fiberglass.
- Theracane is rated out of 5 by 26.Rated 5 out of 5 by Joshua from Invaluable tool for self-care I travel extensively, I'm an athlete, and do lots of heavy lifting landscaping, collecting fire wood, etc. A friend introduced the theracane to me a couple of years ago and it's become a vital tool in maintaining my body's health to keep up with the rigors of these activities. It's design is amazingly versatile and material super durable. Gets to hard to reach spots and a great way to work out knots and focus on acupressure areas of you aren't able to have someone else massage them out for you. Highly recommend combining with a foam roller. Won't go a day without a theracane anymore. Invest in it immediately, worth every cent!Date published: 2015-08-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Mitch from Fantastic product I had seen the Theracane before but it frankly looked like a gimmick, and I've wasted plenty of money on gimmicks over the years. A recent 36 holes of golf after a two year layoff left my shoulders and neck in extreme pain. I thought I was looking at a few hundred bucks of Chiropractic and massage, but decided to try the Theracane first. I bought it yesterday in store because I couldn't wait. In one day, about 50% of my neck mobility has returned by self-care of trigger points in my Trapezius. This is a fantastic product. Thank you Relax The Back.Date published: 2015-03-17Rated 5 out of 5 by DEE from LIFESAVER Have used this product for years. It was given to me as a gift and was the best gift EVER. It goes where I go and stays right on the foot of my bed. Often find myself unable to relieve the pain in my shoulders and this TheraCane works wonderful!!. I have had many people who visit me want to take it home once they try it. JUST THE BEST thing I own!!! LIFESAVER is a great word for how it helps me out. THANKS for giving us this product I agree that everyone should own and try it out for themselves!!!! They won't be sorry!!Date published: 2011-11-19Rated 5 out of 5 by William from GREAT Product!!!!! I have purchased nearly every product offered in stores and the internet for my neck and back pain. The Theracane is among the simplest and lowest solutions you can buy --- But unlike 95% of the "solutions" out there, this one actually works. If you are looking for help for just about any muscle tension, this product will is definitely worth the money. Hope this helps. WilliamDate published: 2011-05-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Chronic Pain Patient from Best Therapy Available I am 32 and have terrible Fibromyalgia. I have been though Physical therapy for years, several different chiropractors, I get deep tissue massages on a regular basis (and I'm not wealthy, I just have to or I cannot function) and after years of no sign of change admitted to the hospital for intense therapy and strong medication. In the hospital one of the patients had a Theracane. She allowed me to test it out and I was instantly hooked (no pun intended). I felt the knots loosening up and the endorphins flowing. So when I was released from the hospital the first thing I did (before I even went home) was went to find the Theracane. I used it in the car on the ride home. Now there are rules and you have to follow them! You can't put it against your spine or sciatic as this could cause permanent damage (but that's the case with massage thing, they just don't have to make a big deal about it because they don't get as deep). Those are the main rules, but based on my personal knowledge of physical therapy and use of the Theracane I would also recommend being careful how long you use it in one spot. It can feel so amazing in that spot that you don't wan to take it off, or you want to just dig deeper. But if you do you could actually strip your muscle, which would really hurt. Just knead the muscle with the cane, that's what it's there to do. Also, it's releasing toxins into your body (this is VERY good thing) These toxins are what was holding that knot together, so even though you've got the toxins issue- you've gotten rid of the knot. BUT the only way to get rid of the other stuff is with water. SO you have to drink a LOT of water. A full 12oz for every one you get out (if not more). I know it seems like a lot, but trust me I have on more than one occasion gotten sicker than a dog after a massage because I didn't drink enough water. As for HOW to use the cane, it does come with a VERY useful booklet with pictures. All of which are amazing, but I was able to come up with a few of my own and so will you. It's so easy to use. I just recommend you go with the handbook first and take your time with it. I figured it out right away, but it took my husband about 5 times (now he loves it). Ok, so basically if you are in need of therapy for pain- you need this product. If you just want a massage tool- you need this product. I swear I'm not a sales person (I do work retail, but it's for a clothing store) and I'm not just saying all this to jack up the points, it's outstanding!Date published: 2010-07-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Dawn from Best $40 (with taxes/shipping) I ever spent This is actually my second Theracane so I don't have to keep schlepping my other back and forth into the office. Anyone who's had therapeutic massage will instantly understand how awesome this is. Don't be underwhelmed by the Theracane's simplicity in design. Form follows function, and the Theracane does exactly what it needs to do in the most efficient way possible. A coworker has a similar product with more knobs, pointier knobs, extra curves, etc, but after trying it out IMHO there is no added benefit. All those extra knobs and curves just seem to make it more complicated to use. Accept no substitutes; Theracane is ace!Date published: 2017-09-07Rated 5 out of 5 by mmarie from Great stuff for your back! I am just in my early 30's and have 3 kids and I'm always so busy that my back always hurts. I finally went in the store with my husband and we both tried the Theracane and ended up buying it. This really helps relieve the back pain and I've had sciatic problems also. This hits every area on my back . I do get massages but once a month is just not enough. This really works and is worth it. Hits the spot everytime!Date published: 2012-05-07Rated 5 out of 5 by SpamIsNotHam from Worth Every Penny This came highly recommended to me by my massage therapist (Toni-Ann Accardi - Therapeutic Touch Massage & Bodywork - East Rutherford, NJ). It provides all it promises and more. This is the perfect tool to help yourself between professional massages. NOTE: Drink plenty of water after any massage work to flush the released toxins from your body. I can't stress this enough.Date published: 2014-12-28