Want to try before you buy? Contact a store near you to see if this product is in stock.
The Tempur-Pedic Sleep Mask eliminates all light from your eyes and fits perfectly around your face for a better night's sleep. Because it's built with patented TEMPUR foam material, this sleep mask conforms to the exact shape of your face to comfortably deliver complete darkness and uninterrupted rest. The Tempur sleep mask is securely cushioned onto your eyelids with a back-of-the-head Velcro strap. Meanwhile, the foam material stays cool and never overheats.
The Tempur-Pedic Sleep Mask will help you sleep easier and more peacefully than ever before.
Features & Benefits:
- Comfortable Tempur foam material lightly cushions the eyelids
- Molds to your head's shape and fastens securely over your eyes for complete darkness
- Eliminates any light that disturbs your sleep
- Features elasticized strap with Velcro® closure provides a snug, adjustable fit
- Soft velour cover makes this mask so cozy that you'll take it everywhere
- Lightweight sleeping aid mask doesn't add any stress or pressure to your head
- Small and portable size makes this a travel-friendly product
- The SleepMask by Tempur-Pedic is rated out of 5 by 21.Rated 5 out of 5 by Deb from Great product! As a frequent traveler, it is a MUST for the plane, I can finally sleep in route. I lost my last one and had to order a replacement immediately.Date published: 2015-08-06Rated 1 out of 5 by Disapppointed Customer from Think not twice but 3-4 times before buying I usually don't write reviews for most products I buy, but felt the need to write this one. I had read all the reviews and found this product overall to have very good ratings knowing that Relax the Back doesn't allow refunds/exchanges. The positives of this product is the mask does keep out the light, and doesn't form any lines on your face as other masks have. However, this mask doesn't fit my face like it should - it actually has a very odd form to it in respects to how it fits across the nose and cheeks. I have other masks that have fit much better with overall the same results. The sleep mask is also bulky and doesn't seem stay around my face through the night to find it has come off by morning - which my face is just average - neither small or large. I don't know if it because of the Velcro, which it doesn't seem to stay very tight or stretches easily. So, my two-cent advice - think about this product not only twice but 3-4 times before buying. For the price, it seems it should work better than I described, especially when Relax the Back seems to have had in the past a reputation for selling quality products. I will continue to use it only until I can find a sleep mask that is more form fitting to my face like I have had previously for years and stays on my face through the night.Date published: 2016-06-30Rated 3 out of 5 by Sezmesharon from Sleep mask It took some getting used to from my last sleep mask. Not impressed with the strap with small strip of velcro. What to do with the extra length of strap that overlaps. Cut off or try to tuck in. I have a fairly large head but still overlaps a lot. Not sure if should cover the ears or just part of the ear, which I prefer covering the ears. Better than most and does keep out the light but picture of mask looks a lot wider than the actual mask fits.Date published: 2017-02-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Nomad from Worth every cent !! I've had many other Sleep Masks and none of them even came close to the quality and effectiveness of the Tempur-pedic. I NEVER sleep without it.Date published: 2015-09-01Rated 1 out of 5 by Rescuer and Transporter from Nice and thick I have been having problems finding a new sleep mask to keep the light out. Nowadays, all the sleep masks are made VERY thin and don't fill in gaps around the nose by the eyes. The SleepMask fills that need nicely. Yes, it is bulky, but the benefit far outweighs any negatives.Date published: 2016-12-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Shelly from OK! The sleep mask really does block out light. The only drawback for me is the fit around the sides of the mask as I sleep on my side. The padding is a bit uncomfortable.Date published: 2015-06-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Ryan from Wonderful A little bulky. Other than that. Best night's sleep I've had in months.Date published: 2016-05-09Rated 5 out of 5 by mezj from Need Another Just In Case This is my third Temperpedic Eye Mask...and I am buying it because I keep worrying that it might be discontinued! I bought the first one in 2001 and the second some years later. I have been surprised since the beginning at much difference this mask makes. I fall asleep more quickly. I never thought it would work as well as it does. When I put it on I feel like my head is getting a soft hug. I appreciate that you can open your eyes while it is on because of the shaping. I have successfulily managed to hand wash it and then allow it to dry thoroughly. It did not seem to negatively affect the memory foam. For me this is the simply the best, most comfortable sleep mask....I wish they had been available when I had to work a lot of midnight shifts! Of course, YMMV, but if you think a sleep mask might help you get a better night's sleep, then it really is worth a try!Date published: 2017-04-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Jennie from amazing -- and so very helpful I agree with all the previous reviews. I use this sleep mask every night, and it has really helped with my insomnia. Great for traveling too -- completely blocks out all sources of light on a plane. A+++ definitely worth trying -- and an excellent value.Date published: 2012-06-12Rated 5 out of 5 by sarah k from can't sleep without this mask on a recent vacation, i left my eye mask behind and quickly reordered a replacement. i cant sleep without this mask! my daughter uses one every night as well. so comfortable and stays on perfectly unlike many other sleep masks. also a great comfort when i have a bad headache. better than any security blanket - i love this little mask! also like that i can throw it right in the wash - amazing!Date published: 2016-04-25Rated 5 out of 5 by ktkorner from Best sleep mask you can buy Been using one of these tempur-pedic sleep masks for years because this is the most comfortable mask I ever found (out of many). Really blocks the light and remains in place. I especially like it when I travel since you never know what light conditions you will find at a hotel. Also, this company had the best price for this item. Would definitely recommend.Date published: 2016-11-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Jim from No more flashing light from the TV. I have used several sleep masks, but they wouldn't block out the light of the TV. The switching between dark and bright screens couldn't be stopped. My Tempur-Pedic cuts the light. Fantastic. Thank you.Date published: 2015-07-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Good Sleep from the one thing I would take to the desert island with her Ditto to her comments. Mu calls the eyeshades my woooooogie. Definitly have a tough time sleeping without them, AAAAA++Date published: 2012-05-25