The Tempur-Pedic Sleep Mask eliminates all light from your eyes and fits perfectly around your face for a better night's sleep. Because it's built with patented TEMPUR foam material, this sleep mask conforms to the exact shape of your face to comfortably deliver complete darkness and uninterrupted rest. The Tempur sleep mask is securely cushioned onto your eyelids with a back-of-the-head Velcro strap. Meanwhile, the foam material stays cool and never overheats.
The Tempur-Pedic Sleep Mask will help you sleep easier and more peacefully than ever before.
Features & Benefits:
- Comfortable Tempur foam material lightly cushions the eyelids
- Molds to your head's shape and fastens securely over your eyes for complete darkness
- Eliminates any light that disturbs your sleep
- Features elasticized strap with Velcro® closure provides a snug, adjustable fit
- Soft velour cover makes this mask so cozy that you'll take it everywhere
- Lightweight sleeping aid mask doesn't add any stress or pressure to your head
- Small and portable size makes this a travel-friendly product
- The SleepMask by Tempur-Pedic is rated out of 5 by 21.Rated 5 out of 5 by Parth V from Great everyday item The good news first. Yes you can keep eyes open and still be in the dark, yes you can sleep even on sides. Would recommend the strap wrapped around your noggin at below ear if needed. Really comfortable and functional. The mild bad news- it is memory foam so it gets a tad warm. Solution is to keep it very loose allowing air circulation. They need to perhaps have one next edition with a more porous mask/cover and the memory foam in the cover to be in segments half inch long half inch empty, like beads with a space on a necklace instead of one big piece of memory foam on the bottom as it would allow air circulation.Date published: 2014-08-12Rated 1 out of 5 by Carol from Sleep mask didn't work for me The SleepMask didn't work for me for these reasons: I am a side sleeper. The mask is too thick to have it pressing on my face. Also, It was hot to me. When I awoke I ripped it off, which makes a loud noise in a quiet bedroom. My hair tangled in the velcro, causing me discomfort and prolonging the noise. On the positive side, no light comes through the mask. I owned it six weeks but wore it only a couple hours for two nights while on a trip to Alaska. TempurPedic does not allow a return or refund. Please consider my complaints before buying.Date published: 2016-06-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Stephbal4 from IF YOU WANT A PEACEFUL SLEEP? This is for YOU! I have always been very sensitive to both light and sound while trying to fall asleep. My husband can't fall asleep without the TV. I bought him some wireless ear phones for the sound, which helped tremendously. However, when closing my eyes, I couldn't stand the TV flashes. I searched for sleeping masks, read a ton of reviews, and this one seemed perfect for me. I ordered a couple weeks ago and the first night wearing it was amazing! I could finally put my anxiety to rest. It blocks ALL light! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!Date published: 2016-03-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Joyce from Fewer Wrinkles Around My Eyes I have been using one of these eye masks since Brookstone used to sell them. They are awesome in blocking light, but I also noticed that some wrinkles around my right eye disappeared after I started using the mask. I sleep on my right side and I guess the mask cushions my eyes so that I am not getting "pressure wrinkles" where the side of my face hits the pillow. I will use this product forever for just that reason. Much cheaper and more effective than wrinkle cream!Date published: 2013-09-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Liz from Best mask ever Received as a Christmas gift ~5 years ago. I use it everynight, and absolutely love it. I've tried many other eye masks before, but the tempur-pedic mask is by far the very best. To keep it clean, I wash it in cold water in the washing machine, and hang it to dry.Date published: 2012-05-22Rated 5 out of 5 by sailinggal from Great product - can't sleep without it. I lost my last one and couldn't order another one fast enough. I had it for years. It not only keeps more light out than other masks but it doesn't leave lines on your face.Date published: 2015-07-16Rated 2 out of 5 by LovestoSleep from Kind of Bulky I absolutely love using sleep masks so I tried this one thinking expensive=better mask. The quality of the mask is ok but it's rather bulky and hard to sleep on. I am a small woman so maybe that's why. Also, the velcro strap is rough and scratchy.Date published: 2016-01-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Kris's from The one thing I would take to a deserted island I have been using one of these to help my sleep for many years now and it has changed my life. Seriously. I sleep so much better now. Actually, I cannot sleep without one. I give this the highest review for a product that I could ever give, if I could give it an A+++!Date published: 2012-03-20