DetailsThe Tempur-Pedic® SeatCushion relieves backside pressure and distributes body weight evenly for a more comfortable sitting experience. With a soft contour surface made out of patented Tempur foam, this ergonomic seat support conforms to your body, absorbs your weight, and makes your body feel buoyant and stress-free. For those experiencing backside soreness or lower back pain, the SeatCushion by Tempur-Pedic® gives you the supportive padding you need to sit in luxury.
- Relieves pressure and conforms to your body.
- Ergonomic seat support provides therapeutic support on almost any seating surface
- Removable cover stretches to allow for maximum responsiveness
- Tempur-Pedic® Seat Cushion keeps you cool and comfortable.
- Works well in conjunction with The LumbarCushion by Tempur-Pedic™ (Sold Separately).
- Dimensions: 16"L x 16"W x 2"H
3 year limited warranty.
Contoured surface cradles your backside
Relieves pressure and distributes weight, for extended periods of sitting
Dark Navy Blue cover is removable, washable, allergen-resistant
Pairs well with The LumbarCushion by Tempur-Pedic™ (sold separately)
Color: Dark Navy Blue only
- The SeatCushion by Tempur-Pedic is rated out of 5 by 17.Rated 5 out of 5 by ndubu from Improved travel I bought this cushion for use on a vacation with 6 days of travel by car or plane of >7 hrs/day. I have serious discomfort in hips & pelvis with many hours of sitting. This maiden voyage using the pillow has been a Godsend! I was able to sleep on planes without pain waking me up. Able to stand up immediately withou having shooting pains. No hassles going through security with extra item. I've also used this at home when working at the computer with the same good result. The price keeps me from buying a second one for work. Love it! It made my vacation so much more enjoyable!Date published: 2012-07-06Rated 5 out of 5 by SleepyHollow from Flying, Office, This Is The Cushion !! I have read the previous feedbacks and this cushion works wonders! I fly trans-con (6.5 on a long flight) as a passenger and loath it, until this comfortable cushion ! I am also an indie movie editor and spend days and nights in the home studio--now with this cushion I feel great even after sleeping in the editing chair. When you first sit on it, it is hard and kind of a shocker, but after it warms up to you it fits like a glove. It is padded thick, yet its width is perfect to fit in a coach-class airline seat. I am 6'1" 160 lbs. and have no problem with the extra height another shorter user has. I even tried it on a hard surface watching my kid's game on the bleachers. Yes, it bottoms out after about an hour, but it you use it on a padded seat or airplane this will keep you in the comfort zone! I highly recommend this cushion!Date published: 2013-12-13Rated 3 out of 5 by Jessie from No more Temperpedic I purchased my 1st Temperpedic Seat Cushion about 10 yrs ago. It's so soft, it has no support @ all now, so decided to buy another just like it. Big mistake. Something's changed, foam is different, cheaper, same thing happened with my Temperpedic mattress, the new foam has no support in it anymore. Temperpedic has to have changed their foam to something cheaper, going to look at different brands now.Date published: 2015-03-23Rated 1 out of 5 by also upset from I bought 3 cushions for myself and my husband. They are so hard they set off my sciatica every time. I have an older 4th identical tempurpedic cushion that is perfect. I was told by the store that these 3 newer ones "just needed time to soften up." Well after a year of my husband trying to use one to get it to soften, it is as hard as ever and so are the 2 unused ones. An hour sitting in them sets off my sciatica. The older soft one lets me sit happily for hours. (I too am around a hundred pounds and live in a cool house but that has not negatively affected the one that works beautifully.)Date published: 2011-12-18Rated 4 out of 5 by Bob K from Comfortable but I bought this cushion for my Chevy Volt because the seat was not very comfortable. This cushion is thicker than I thought it would be and raises me up a bit but the cushion is more comfortable than the car seat. I do like it but have not taken a long trip yet to see if any pressure points develop. One thing I noticed and do not like is that the cushion gets very hard in cold weather. It does not soften up until the car warms up.Date published: 2015-05-31Rated 5 out of 5 by NH from love it! I have a desk job so I'm in my office chair about 9 hrs a day. I am 5 months pregnant and started noticing pain in my hips and tailbone the first day back at work after a 4-day weekend off. I picked up the tempurpedic cushion and now my hips no longer ache and my tailbone has a nice cushion-y place to sit all day! Love it and highly recommend it. It doesn't have the tailbone cut out, but still there's so much give in this cushion that it serves the same purpose.Date published: 2010-06-04Rated 3 out of 5 by Jackster from SeatCushion I purchased this for use at my job. I had a back injury sometime ago and am still not fully recovered so I bought the cushion to help with the discomfort from sitting (which I don't do for very long). Unfortunately, the cushion has actually caused me to feel pain vs. creating comfort. I'm not sure I can return it but do not plan to use it again.Date published: 2015-10-01Rated 3 out of 5 by Shelly from Not what I hoped for This cushion is too narrow for a normal work chair. It's would be great if it were wider and didn't shift around in my seat all day and also if it was a bit thinner. The thickness of it made me so high in my chair that my feet didn't touch the floor. And YES, my seat was as low as it would go - duh! I'm about 5'3 and weigh 125lbs and the cushion is small. I am sending it back, but I did go out and buy the Tempurpedic chair. My bulging discs are very happy today! I highly recommend going for the whole chair instead of the cushion.Date published: 2012-01-31