DetailsThe Tempur-Pedic LumbarCushion is built with temperature-sensitive Tempur material to provide enhanced comfort for both your middle and lower back. Perfect for the office or at home, this is a top-tier pain relief product for your back care needs. With patented Tempur foam, this backrest adjusts to your exact body shape: cushioning your spinal discs, rejuvenating your lumbar, and allowing increased circulation. This product is a must-have for any office worker suffering from back pain, as Tempur-Pedic is a top-tier brand when it comes to pain relief and back support.
- Extra lumbar support for extended periods of sitting.
- Dark navy blue cover is removable and washable
- Replacement covers available (sold separately)
- Pairs well with The SeatCusion by Tempur-Pedic™ (sold separately)
- Dimension: 15"L x 15"W x 4"H
3 year limited warranty.
Ergonomic shape supports mid and lower back for extended periods of sitting
Dark Navy Blue cover is removable, washable, allergen-resistant
Pairs well with The SeatCushion by Tempur-Pedic™ (sold separately)
Color: Dark Navy Blue only.
- The LumbarCushion by Tempur-Pedic is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 4 out of 5 by andij from Has helped my back pain! I am so glad I purchased this lumbar support pillow. It has greatly improved my posture and my back pain. The only drawbacks that I can see are that it does trap body heat (which is great in the winter, but keeps me a little too warm in the summer) and it doesn't have straps. I think the lack of straps is intentional, but it does mean that I have to maneuver it every time I sit down. I have debated attaching some velcro to it, but am not sure if that would even work. All in all, I am very pleased that I purchased this and now want to get the seat cushion as well!Date published: 2013-10-31Rated 1 out of 5 by Judy from So Frustrating! This wonderfully supportive, comfortable cushion - that just won't stay in the back of my chair. There are no straps, no way to keep it in place. I can't find anywhere that sells straps alone, so I can't even adapt the cushion after purchase. Every time I get up, the cushion falls into the seat of the chair, meaning I have to bend down and straighten the cushion back up before I can sit down, or, if I forget, I am sitting down on the back of the cushion by mistake, and have to get back up again before I can bend down, straighten the cushion, and sit down again. Because I use it in an area where I sit often, I am getting up and down often, and bending down and straightening the cushion often, making this an incredibly irritating, frustrating purchase!Date published: 2015-01-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Hansen from Comfortable and provides good support I work in finance and thus spend long hours sitting in the office. This back cushion provides good support - much more so than what even a good ergonomic chair with lumbar support provides. There is less strain on the back, and it also helps in that it makes my posture when sitting much better. I believe the cheaper back support pillows tend to be made of materials of inferior quality, whereas the more expensive ones are more of a fad. This has been around for a long time, and you know what you get. I would recommend this product to anyone who sits for prolonged periods of time. I do not have any particular back problems, so I cannot speak to whether this is appropriate for specific ailments/conditions, but I would recommend giving it a try.Date published: 2012-06-12