The TEMPUR-Flex Prima features extra back support for comfort and quick pressure relief.
This firm Tempur-Pedic mattress is designed for back-aligning support without compromising comfort. The TEMPUR-Flex Prima is built with TEMPUR-Response material, which provides a customized feel to your body while staying firm and therapeutic. This mattress was also designed with moisture-wicking SmartClimate system, which regulates your body temperature so you don't overheat at night. For those in search of a firm, supportive, comforting mattress to help with back or body pain, the TEMPUR-Flex Prima will provide everything you're looking for.
Key Features Include:
- SmartClimate™ System for moisture reduction and increased comfort
- EasyRefresh™ Top Cover for easy removal and cleaning
- Premium super-stretch fabric cover featuring grey upholstery sides
- Antimicrobial treatment to eliminate microorganisms and dust mites
- Comfort Layer feel, determined by the level of TEMPUR-Adapt™ material and TEMPUR-ES® material
- TEMPUR-Response® Layer distributes body weight across the mattress
- Dynamic Support Layer made of precision coils to conform to your body
- Base Layer spreads heat from the mattress for a cooler, more comfortable sleep
TEMPUR-Flex Prima Features (please refer to image above):A. Premium Fabric CoverHigh-loft super-stretch cover with grey upholstered sides.B. SmartClimate™ SystemInnovative two-layer construction helps you stay comfortable during the night. Fibers in the top cover draw moisture away, while SmartClimate® treatment in the inner cover provides cool to-the-touch comfort.C. Comfort LayerMade from extra-soft TEMPUR-ES® material, the top layer determines the mattress feel and works with the Support Layer to allow for personalized comfort and support.D. RESPONSE LAYERMade up of quick-responding TEMPUR-Response™ material (which delivers a more familiar, slightly springy feel), it provides the support your body needs and helps distribute body weight evenly.E. Dynamic Support LayerMade of innovative, densely-placed precision coils, it works in harmony with the Response Layer to actively react to your body’s movement.F. Base LayerThis layer serves as the “base” for the TEMPUR® material above it, and is also designed to help disperse heat from the mattress.
Looking for more choices? Browse our wide selection of Tempur-Pedic mattresses to find the best fit for your sleeping habits!
Twin 38" x 74"
Twin Long: 38" x 80"
Double: 53" x 74"
Queen: 60" x 80"
King: 76" x 80"
Split King (2-piece): 76" x 80" total
CA King: 72" x 84"
Split CA King (2-piece): 72" x 84" total
*Dimensions of each individual mattress may vary.
Profile: 10” approx.
Antimicrobial Treatment: Yes
with Special Financing