The Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR-Contour Rhapsody Luxe offers extra support with a medium-firm feel.
For sleepers who suffer from back pain or spinal problems, a firmer bed is the better way to rehabilitate yourself. However, you still want to be comfortable when trying to get a good night's sleep. The TEMPUR-Contour Rhapsody Luxe offers that desired middle ground for those in need of comfort and spinal support. The Rhapsody Luxe mattress is made up of TEMPUR-Adapt material, which conforms to your precise body weight, size, and shape to give you a customized sleep every night. If you suffer from any kind of back pain and need heightened comfort to sleep better each night, feel the difference with the TEMPUR-Contour Rhapsody Luxe mattress.
Key Features Include:
- SmartClimate™ System to keep your mattress cool
- EasyRefresh™ top cover for easy removal, cleaning, and replacement
- Super-stretch premium fabric cover
- Antimicrobial treatment to keep mattress clean of dust mites and other microorganisms
- Comfort Layer built with patented TEMPUR-Adapt material and TEMPUR-ES (Extra Soft) material for a distinct, comfortable feel
- Support Layer gives your body the needed cushioning and distributes weight
- Base Layer draws heat out from the mattress and keeps your body cool
Matching Bases include:
- TEMPUR-Up™ Foundation
- TEMPUR-Ergo™ Plus Adjustable Base
- TEMPUR-Ergo™ Premiere Adjustable Base
Want to see more Tempur-Pedic options? Browse our wide selection of Tempur-Pedic mattresses to discover your best fit!
TEMPUR-Contour Rhapsody Luxe is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Tbaker from The best my body has felt in years! I have slept 3 nights on this mattress and have slept better than I have in years! I am a small female athlete (115 pounds) that has put her body through a lot and muscle and joint pain is the result. (car accident too) I felt better immediately! I laid down on the mattress the first day I got it for a nap and stayed in one position for an hour! It really is amazing. I do not toss and turn and I wake up...awake! The way normal people do I bet. Ha. I do not sink that much and it is not too hard. I was worried about my body "not" being able to sink in because of my weight, but that is not the case. The only potential con that I am worried about is that if you have a fever, night sweats or if your body just runs warm....this bed may not be great for you. I had one night where I was quite hot. I'm going to obviously give it more time since I am in love.Date published: 2016-05-06