Want to try before you buy? Contact a store near you to see if this product is in stock.
DetailsA portable travel solution replacing the bulky inversion table to relieve back pain and related conditions.
- FDA Registered Registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. Indicated for: Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature Due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome.
- Lightweight & Compact Weighing just under 4 lb., it’s easy to maneuver and can be stored just about anywhere in your home, or disengage the Lap Pad Bar and slide into a travel bag for decompression on the go!
- Large Roller Supports Soft foam supports have a large surface area and seat comfortably behind the knees to provide leverage during the stretch without causing unpleasant pressure.
- Contoured Lap Pads Slide horizontally or rotate to any angle, the Lap Pas provide a customized fit over the thighs in just the right position for every user.
- Comfortable Grips Foam-covered handles with a soft, non-slip surface provide maximum traction and comfort while pushing to decompress the spine.
Moderate Stretch: Lying Down Delivers a moderate level of stretch to the lower back area.
Deep Stretch: Lying Down with Feet Elevated Preferred positioning to deliver a deeper level of stretch for maximum traction and relief.