The Self-Inflating Back Rest provides portable lumbar support for your office chair, your commute, or any other sedentary tasks. This puncture-resistant nylon backrest is easy to use, easy to carry, and is always on-hand for immediate relief.
The Self-Inflating Back Rest can also provide support for people struggling with a herniated disc or sciatica. Whether you're experiencing lumbar pain throughout the day or you just want a portable solution to keep your back healthy, the Self-Inflating Back Rest is the answer. It's also the reason why the Self Inflating Back Rest is one of Relax The Back's most popular back support products.
Features & Benefits:
- Perfect lumbar support for ballgames, restaurants, concerts, work, during your commute, and more
- Puncture-resistant material for comfort and durability
- Lightweight and can be deflated and rolled up for transport
- Adjust the inflatable backrest with the twist of a valve
- Have full control over the level of inflation
- Easy and quick to deflate and store away when no longer in use
*Additional cover only available in black.
- Dimensions: 16.75"L x 8"W x 2.5"H
Weight: 8 oz.
Material: puncture-resistant nylon
Warranty: manufacturer defect for the life of the product
- Self-Inflating Back Rest is rated out of 5 by 45.Rated 5 out of 5 by David MSP from Excellent Product/Excellent Support I have owned mine for several years after an L4-L5 back injury. I can't say enough good things about this product. I use it at my desk each day at work and it gives me the perfect support I need. I do have a small leak problem now but the product is covered by a lifetime warranty so I am returning it for repair or exchange to the manufacturer. I have purchased a second one to use at home and every where else I will be sitting for any length of time. If you have lower back problems I would highly recommend this product. Yes the price is high but soon you will discover you can't be without this valuable support....it's worth it!Date published: 2014-09-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Slynnshps from Attractive, compact. Good for kneeling too. I bought two of these for a planned flight that I ended up not being able to make, due to my back. However, these are great in the car to sit on (elevate hips), support the lower back, and I've even used them for kneeling when I can't sit and am tired of standing. It's easy to over inflate - so I end up letting more air out than I think I'll need to. I had to blow air into it the first time to get it primed but it self-inflates now. Yes, these come cheaper elsewhere - but I like the way this one looks. It has a strong guarantee too. In the Bay Area the orange color sells out to Giants fans for sitting at games.Date published: 2016-04-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Jim from LOVE IT!!! This pillow made a HUGE difference in managing my back pain. Because you can adjust the level of inflation, it can be used comfortably in a variety of chairs. I carried it around in my lab coat pocket at work (slightly bulky for just a pocket) so that I could manage to sit through any meetings I had during the day. I use it in the car, on the train for my commute and on my kitchen chairs. I have now gotten them for both my parents and in-laws who struggle with back pain. They all love this pillow too!Date published: 2011-11-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Lee from Wonderful! My PT recommended this pillow to prevent the stiffness I feel after I sit at a restaurant or car for long periods of time, I've had this two weeks and have tried it on a five hour road trip( 2 1/2 hours each way) which usually leaves my back stiff and in pain for a day or so. However, with the Self Inflating Back Rest, I experienced NO pain or stiffness at all! I continue to use it at home when watching TV and I am definitely going to be taking it on my trip to Italy in two weeks. So glad I found this device!Date published: 2015-09-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Mel from Works great Inflates and deflates easily, just open the valve to inflate. To deflate open the valve and roll it up then close the valve. Easily adjustable, just close the valve when it's big enough. Rolls up and fits in briefcases. Works great on airline seats, I am 6'3" and the airline headrests hit me in the shoulders making them very uncomfortable on long trips. With this I just wip it out, let it inflate and have instant lumbar. Then I can make adjustments in flight as needed.Date published: 2011-01-05Rated 5 out of 5 by Roger from Fantastic! I've owned four of these over the past 8+ years, and they are great! They do exactly what is advertised, and last a long time. I'm ordering a replacement for one that is about 6 years old; I don't know how I would survive sitting without one! I've use one everywhere I go and sit. The only consideration is you need a chair with something in the lumbar area for the back rest to sit on, but if you keep your eyes open, and ask as needed, I found this product to be just amazing!Date published: 2011-12-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Highlanders-nine from Don't leave home without one Whether I am going on an airplane, in my auto, to a restaurant or a ballgame, I can not be without my Self-Inflating Back Rest. I have been using one for over five years and will continue as long as they are being produced. I recommend them to anyone that has discomfort seating for any length of time. After all, where do you get proper lumbar support? With a Self-Inflating Back Rest you will have it anywhere.Date published: 2011-08-23Rated 5 out of 5 by BG from best I've ever used I found this inflatable pillow to be the best! I've used foam lumbar supports and memory foam. All were too thick or broke down over time. This sits in my car and provides posture correction. It is so convenient and you can have as much or as little air pressure as you like. I plan to but another one soon to keep in the other car. Great product!Date published: 2010-08-01