Victoria / Office
NOTICE: Navigating through products on this page will take you to a US website, due to US and Canadian exchange rates pricing may be different.
Visit us in-store for Canada-wide shipping!
If you come home with aches and pains in your back, shoulders, hands, or wrists—something in your work environment needs to change. The office workstation you have grown accustomed to may be causing you discomfort and hurt your productivity. The daily strain caused by sitting at a desk can lead to lethargy, stress, and depression: none of these symptoms coincide with Victoria and they need to be eliminated from you life. To do away with these negatives, ergonomic office furniture can help you improve your work environment so you feel and work better.
Office EssentialsOffice workstations are the sum of many parts. Each aspect of the workstation plays a crucial role in keeping your body active. Ergonomic office products promote blood flow, maintain proper spinal alignment, reduce stress on your lumbar, and improve other areas of your work. With a healthy back and body, you can experience an increase in energy and focus. Here are some great tips to help create an ergonomic office environment:
• Invest in office essentials such as Standing Desks ad for your entire company. Standing directly combats sitting by promoting healthy blood flow, increased metabolism, and mental alertness. Moving from standing to sitting throughout the day can help ease pain and take care of your back.
• Switch to ergonomic chairs that provide proper lumbar support and allow for flexibility during the day. An office chair should allow you free range of movement including height, tilt, and adjustable arm rests to suit your changing needs.
• Look to laptop raisers, ergonomic keyboards, and proper lighting to ease the strain of your muscles. Making sure that your body is properly aligned and that you are not straining can make a huge difference in your day.
Good PostureIt doesn’t take much for our bodies to shut down and slip into a slouched position. Fixed-back chairs make it difficult for your body to move in the ways it needs to in order to keep your blood flowing and your back aligned. There are simple ways you can help improve your posture gradually over time.
• Keep your ears aligned with your shoulders. This is a good trick to use whenever you notice your posture is off. It ensures that the upper portion of your spine is aligned and you are not leaning too far forward or backward.
• Uncross your legs. The proper way to sit on a chair is to have your feet placed flat on the ground. If your feet don’t reach, you can utilize footrests or decrease the height of your chair.
• Draw back your shoulder blades. Pulling back your shoulder blades helps push your chest up and out, discouraging your spine from rounding while promoting better posture.
There are many possible solutions for you to get on the path toward a pain-free workday. Discover all the small ways you can improve your workplace wellness at Relax The Back in Victoria.
Brezza by Relax The Back®
The Brezza by Relax The Back® offers the advantage of a breathable mesh back, then lets you add the custom options you want.starting at C$849.00More Info
Contour Lumbar Cushion
Three way support designed to reduce pressure on the lower spine. This Lumbar Cushion can be used in multiple locations, including restaurants, concerts and more.regular price C$69.99More Info
Humanscale Quick Stand Workstation
Movement is at the core of good health, so keep moving effortlessly between seated and standing with this height adjustable workstation that clamps to any fixed height surface. Accommodates a monitor up to 24".starting at C$1,299.00More Info
Humanscale® Liberty™ Office Chair
Unlike many office chairs with backs made of a single panel of stretch mesh, the Humanscale® Liberty™ Office Chair has a tri-panel, non-stretch construction.starting at C$999.00More Info
Jesper Sit-To-Stand Workpad
The Workpad is a Height Adjustable Mobile Laptop Desk which offers a unique, simplistic, yet contemporary design. You are able to move from a sitting to a standing position with ease, which makes it great for your home, office, dorm or workspace.from C$399.99
Kneeling Posture Chair
The active seating introduced by the Kneeling Posture Chair reduces lower back pain and encourages proper posture. It also uses your back muscles to help you maintain good balance while aligning your back, shoulders and neck.starting at C$399.99More Info
Lifeform® Ultimate High Back Executive Office Chair
Ergonomic office chairs increase productivity by allowing you to sit comfortably for longer periods of time.starting at C$1,799.00More Info
Lifeform® Ultimate Mid Back Executive Office Chair
Perfect for those looking for medium height with exceptional ergonomic design. 5 adjustable controls put you in an optimal seating position to relieve pressure and encourage correct posture.starting at C$1,599.00More Info
Relax The Back® Foot Rest
Adjustable footrest helps maintain correct posture, increases circulation and relieves back pain-a must with every office chair.starting at C$59.99
Rock N Stop Footrest
The Rock-N-Stop footrest allows for soothing motion as well as secure positioning of desired footrest angle.starting at C$79.99