Torrance - South Bay
High-quality products, with excellent customer service. That’s what the Relax The Back® store in Torrance is known for. By working together with the local medical community, which often refers patients to us as a complement to the services they provide, we make it a priority to help our clients find everything they need.
At Relax The Back® Torrance, our staff consultants are specially trained to fit you with products that can improve posture and relieve symptoms associated with spinal stenosis, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, multiple sclerosis, pinched nerves, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis and more.
Our staff at our back store in Torrance is specially trained to fit you with products for a 24-hour solution. From the time you wake up, to your workday, to the time you go to bed, we have products for every time of day. If you have a long commute, try our selection of lumbar supports, and seat supports for a more-comfortable drive to the office. Once you arrive at work, we have standing desks, footrests, and ergonomic office chairs that promote movement and healthy posture throughout your workday. To complete the 24-hour cycle, we also offer a complete line of Tempur-Pedic® mattresses, pillows, and accessories.
Visit our location in Torrance for the best selection of back comfort and back pain relief products.
Need to find another store? Click here for more Relax The Back locations in your area.
Business to Business
Ask The Experts at Relax The Back
Your employees (whether they number 2 or 200) are your most important asset. Good ergonomics keep them healthier and more productive. A healthy workspace is the sum of many parts. It's a system based on whole body ergonomics, where best angles, proper heights and convenient levels all work together to achieve maximum comfort. The way we see it, work shouldn’t be a pain. Ever.
At Relax The Back, we understand that proper ergonomics is the key to happier, more productive employees. Our Consultants have completed in-depth training and achieved national recognition as Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialists. This makes them uniquely qualified to help you choose the right products for your work area, and to conduct on-site workplace evaluations based on guidelines from the Occupational Safety & Health Administration.
Keep in mind that the prices you see on this site are retail. We offer many special programs to our business-to-business clients including:
• Multi-Chair Discounts - We cater to corporations of any size. We provide ergonomic consultations and discounts on multi-chair orders.
• Ergonomic Office Assessment - Let our Business Ergonomics Consultant properly assess your work environment and help you select products and accessories to properly support you while you work.
• FREE Office Ergonomics Education - We’ll educate your staff on the proper workstation set-up and how to work more efficiently to avoid injury.
• FREE In-Office Set-up - Once your products arrive, we’ll deliver them to your office and educate you on the proper use of the product and how to incorporate them into your workstation for maximum effectiveness.
Did You Know…
• Each year, 1.8 million U.S. workers experience work-related injuries caused by overexertion or repetitive motion – injuries known as musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs). About 600,000 of those are serious enough to require time off work and account for one-third of all workers’ compensation costs annually.
• According to the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), the average cost per incidence of an MSD is estimated to be $12,000, which includes lost work with full wages, replacement wages, lost productivity, and medical treatment (not including surgery). If surgery is required, the average cost bumps up to $43,000 per incidence, according to the American Society of Orthopedic Surgeons.
• In a recent case study, Liberty Mutual Insurance Company discovered that “Every $1 invested in Safety/Ergo has a $3 -- $6 return on investment.”
• In her March 2013, Keynote Address at the Applied Ergonomics Conference (Dallas, TX), Janet Froetscher, President & CEO of the National Safety Council said that companies could save between $9 Billion to $23 Billion in Workers’ Comp expenses if they invested in Ergonomics.
We also accept purchase orders and provide an easy solution for quick product re-ordering.
Relax The Back makes buying chairs and other ergonomic office accessories for your company easier.
Buy Now, Pay Later on Many Products
48 Month Financing on Recliners, Massage Chairs and Tempur-Pedic. See store for details.