The Woodlands / Office
As comfortable as your office chair may be, sitting in one position for prolonged periods of time puts a lot of undue pressure on the spine. This increases the risk of aches and pains while decreasing your productivity and alertness throughout the day. When you’ve decided to live in a comfortable commuter city like the Woodlands, you want to make sure that every aspect of your life is convenient. An ergonomic office is dedicated to supporting your back and decreasing spinal pressure. When you are relaxed and pain-free, you’ll be free to do your best work.
The Ergonomic Way to a Better DayA workstation that does not take in account proper ergonomics can cause backaches, neck pain, eye fatigue, and overall discomfort. Beyond the mere nuisance and inconvenience of aches and pains, these issues also negatively impact your work.
Companies that offer ergonomic workstations report a 40% improvement in organizational productivity. Creating a comfortable, ergonomic office promotes a neutral spine, which alleviates disc pressure and muscle pain while promoting healthy blood flow. Finding relief from pain and strains can help to improve other areas of work such as your level of energy and concentration. A proper workstation can help you sidestep these aches and pains, and help you make the most out of your hours at the office.
Ergonomic Office EssentialsHere are a few tips and suggestions from our consultants to banish lethargy and keep employees healthy.
• A standing desk alleviates stress on the back and legs and improves circulation, freeing your body and your brain to focus on the task at hand. Standing desks also increase core strength and alertness.
• An ergonomic office chair supports your lumbar, arms and legs properly. Ergonomic chairs are built to conform to the natural curve of your back. While these chairs will make your day more comfortable, it is still important to take a quick break from sitting every hour.
• It’s easy to forget about your legs when you’re sitting all day, but with a raised footrest you can reduce pressure on the lower back and increase blood flow to the legs. Rocking footrests prevent you from sitting in the same static position all day, ensuring healthy circulation and increased energy.
• Monitor arms and laptop raisers make sure your monitor is at eye level while you work. This prevents you from straining your neck.
• A wide variety of keyboard trays not only provide proper ergonomic support for your arms and hands but also allow for easy, clean storage of your keyboard and mouse.
The perfect ergonomic workspace can keep you motivated and energized throughout the day. Visit Relax The Back in The Woodlands has all the tools you need for effective ergonomic support.
Brezza by Relax The Back®
The Brezza by Relax The Back® offers the advantage of a breathable mesh back, then lets you add the custom options you want.starting at $895.00More Info
Contour Lumbar/Cervical Cushion
The Contour Lumbar/Cervical Cushion is also good after hard day's work, when your body needs to rest and recuperate.regular price $59.00More Info
Easy Lift Tilt Keyboard Combo
Keyboard platform allows users to mouse on the left or right side in one simple motion. The platform's design keeps the elbows closer to the body for a more neutral arm position eliminating arm and shoulder stress. Height and angle adjusts for optimal data entry position.regular price $299.00More Info
Humanscale Quick Stand Workstation
Movement is at the core of good health, so keep moving effortlessly between seated and standing with this height adjustable workstation that clamps to any fixed height surface. Accommodates a monitor up to 24".starting at $799.00More Info
Humanscale® Freedom™ Task Chair with Headrest
All Humanscale® Freedom™ Task Chair models are designed to automatically support the body with minimal need for manual controls.starting at $1,029.00More Info
Humanscale® Liberty™ Office Chair
Unlike many office chairs with backs made of a single panel of stretch mesh, the Humanscale® Liberty™ Office Chair has a tri-panel, non-stretch construction.starting at $949.00More Info
Humanscale® Monitor Arm
The Humanscale® Monitor Arm reduces neck and upper back pain by allowing you to effortlessly adjust the position of your flat panel monitor’s position.regular price $269.00More Info
Kneeling Posture Chair
The active seating introduced by the Kneeling Posture Chair reduces lower back pain and encourages proper posture. It also uses your back muscles to help you maintain good balance while aligning your back, shoulders and neck.regular price $399.00More Info
Lifeform® Ultimate High Back Executive Office Chair
Ergonomic office chairs increase productivity by allowing you to sit comfortably for longer periods of time.starting at $1,995.00More Info
Lifeform® Ultimate Mid Back Executive Office Chair
Perfect for those looking for medium height with exceptional ergonomic design. 5 adjustable controls put you in an optimal seating position to relieve pressure and encourage correct posture.starting at $1,795.00More Info
Rock N Stop Footrest
The Rock-N-Stop footrest allows for soothing motion as well as secure positioning of desired footrest angle.starting at $69.00