Palm Beach Gardens / Office
An average 8-hour workday can be tough on your body, especially if you live in the paradise of Palm Beach Gardens. You get home feeling physically exhausted with aches and pains even though you’ve been sitting all day. The average American may not realize that the act of sitting is precisely what is taking a toll on our bodies. Damage can accumulate very minute that we remain inert. Most common back pain people experience is a result of the weakening of core muscles in our bodies caused by inactivity.
Many studies have found the dangers that prolonged sitting can cause on our bodies, including an increased risk of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. Your local Palm Beach Gardens Relax The Back location can help answer a lot of the questions you may have about pain may be experiencing, and help you prevent or improve upon the condition of your health.
Standing Up for What’s RightWhile we may be tied to the work that we do, there are ways to combat the negative health affects of remaining seated. By changing the way we spend the hours at our desks, we can positively change our health.
• Taking time to regularly stand up and move around kicks your circulation and metabolism back into gear. Taking a stretch break every hour, taking the long way to the restroom, or parking further away from your building are small ways you can keep your body in motion throughout the day.
• Sit-to-Stand desks are gaining traction as a potential solution for workplace fatigue and back stress. By adjusting the desk from seated to standing, you can relieve tension in your legs and back, as well as increase mental alertness while working.
• Making sure that your office space works for your specific needs is key. Ergonomic workstations make customization easy. It is important to be able to create a comfortable setup that has proper height and flexibility according to your requirements.
Fighting BackThe small adjustments you make in your every day routine can have a lasting effect. Avoiding irreversible conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome can be as easy as making sure that you have a proper keyboard and mouse setup at your workstation.
• The keyboard tray should be no more than 1 ½ inches above your thighs.
• Your forearms, wrists, and hands should form a straight line to your keyboard. Your arms should bend at a 90-degree angle or greater.
• The position of the mouse should be directly adjacent to your keyboard and holding the mouse itself should allow your hand to rest in a neutral position never straining your muscles.
• Split keyboards are helpful for avoiding repetitive stress injuries and in keeping your hands and fingers in a neutral position while typing.
You deserve to be on the road toward a pain-free, productive workday. For a free, personal evaluation, please visit Relax the Back in Palm Beach Gardens.
Brezza by Relax The Back®
The Brezza by Relax The Back® offers the advantage of a breathable mesh back, then lets you add the custom options you want.starting at $895.00More Info
Contour Lumbar/Cervical Cushion
The Contour Lumbar/Cervical Cushion is also good after hard day's work, when your body needs to rest and recuperate.regular price $59.00More Info
Easy Lift Tilt Keyboard Combo
Keyboard platform allows users to mouse on the left or right side in one simple motion. The platform's design keeps the elbows closer to the body for a more neutral arm position eliminating arm and shoulder stress. Height and angle adjusts for optimal data entry position.regular price $299.00More Info
Humanscale Quick Stand Workstation
Movement is at the core of good health, so keep moving effortlessly between seated and standing with this height adjustable workstation that clamps to any fixed height surface. Accommodates a monitor up to 24".starting at $799.00More Info
Humanscale® Freedom™ Task Chair with Headrest
All Humanscale® Freedom™ Task Chair models are designed to automatically support the body with minimal need for manual controls.starting at $1,029.00More Info
Humanscale® Liberty™ Office Chair
Unlike many office chairs with backs made of a single panel of stretch mesh, the Humanscale® Liberty™ Office Chair has a tri-panel, non-stretch construction.starting at $949.00More Info
Humanscale® Monitor Arm
The Humanscale® Monitor Arm reduces neck and upper back pain by allowing you to effortlessly adjust the position of your flat panel monitor’s position.regular price $269.00More Info
Kneeling Posture Chair
The active seating introduced by the Kneeling Posture Chair reduces lower back pain and encourages proper posture. It also uses your back muscles to help you maintain good balance while aligning your back, shoulders and neck.regular price $399.00More Info
Lifeform® Ultimate High Back Executive Office Chair
Ergonomic office chairs increase productivity by allowing you to sit comfortably for longer periods of time.starting at $1,995.00More Info
Lifeform® Ultimate Mid Back Executive Office Chair
Perfect for those looking for medium height with exceptional ergonomic design. 5 adjustable controls put you in an optimal seating position to relieve pressure and encourage correct posture.starting at $1,795.00More Info
Rock N Stop Footrest
The Rock-N-Stop footrest allows for soothing motion as well as secure positioning of desired footrest angle.starting at $69.00