Orlando / Office
Recent studies claim that American adults spend 55% of their lifetime sitting. Since Orlando is such a hot tourist attraction for its beautiful surroundings, it’s really a shame that its inhabitants have to sit at work so much. This inactive lifestyle contributes to long-term problems like cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, and obesity. It also creates a plethora of aches and pains all over your body. It’s impossible to concentrate on your work when you are uncomfortable and in pain. Reconfiguring your office space to be ergonomically friendly can realign your back and reinvigorate your day.
Think about ErgonomicsAn improperly designed office setup inflicts a whole host of maladies beyond back and neck pain. Sitting for hours in uncomfortable positions can cause all headaches, eyestrain, and poor circulation throughout the body. An ergonomic office workstation places the spine in a neutral position and alleviates muscle pain and disc pressure while promoting healthy blood flow and deeper, more effective breathing. Ergonomic office workstations ameliorate these physical strains, allowing for better concentration. Companies with ergonomic workstations have also reported increases in productivity of up to 40% according to some studies.
The Building Blocks of ErgonomicsEach ergonomic workstation is comprised of a variety of components designed to fit each individual worker.
• A standing desk gives you the ability to easily change positions from sitting to standing to relieve stress on your spine, increase circulation, and mental alertness. Many standing desk users also report increased core strength. The best part about standing desks from Relax The Back Orlando is that, with the touch of a button, they adjust to a seated desk as well, giving your legs a well-deserved rest whenever you need one.
• An ergonomic office chair with support for the lower back and arms provides better comfort, better posture, and better overall health.
• A raised footrest can counteract the negative effects of sitting, reducing lower back pressure and increasing blood flow.
• Monitor arms and laptop raisers make it easy for you to find greater comfort and ergonomic positioning, placing your devices and monitors at optimal levels to relieve eye and neck strain.
• Keyboard trays place your keyboard and other computer accessories in the perfect position to reduce tension in your wrists and forearms. They also provide easy storage to remove clutter from your desktop.
• Further aid for your eyes includes proper lighting. Relax The Back Orlando’s selection of lighting eliminates the shortcomings of LED lights to let your eyes focus solely on work.
The Choice Is YoursYou already know you’re going to spend a lot of time at the office. You can spend that time wincing, groaning, and complaining in uncomfortable positions. Or you can work with the consultants at Relax The Back Orlando and spend it in a neutral spine and a relaxed, focused, prepared state of readiness.
Brezza by Relax The Back®
The Brezza by Relax The Back® offers the advantage of a breathable mesh back, then lets you add the custom options you want.starting at $895.00More Info
Contour Lumbar/Cervical Cushion
The Contour Lumbar/Cervical Cushion is also good after hard day's work, when your body needs to rest and recuperate.regular price $59.00More Info
Easy Lift Tilt Keyboard Combo
Keyboard platform allows users to mouse on the left or right side in one simple motion. The platform's design keeps the elbows closer to the body for a more neutral arm position eliminating arm and shoulder stress. Height and angle adjusts for optimal data entry position.regular price $299.00More Info
Humanscale Quick Stand Workstation
Movement is at the core of good health, so keep moving effortlessly between seated and standing with this height adjustable workstation that clamps to any fixed height surface. Accommodates a monitor up to 24".starting at $799.00More Info
Humanscale® Freedom™ Task Chair with Headrest
All Humanscale® Freedom™ Task Chair models are designed to automatically support the body with minimal need for manual controls.starting at $1,029.00More Info
Humanscale® Liberty™ Office Chair
Unlike many office chairs with backs made of a single panel of stretch mesh, the Humanscale® Liberty™ Office Chair has a tri-panel, non-stretch construction.starting at $949.00More Info
Humanscale® Monitor Arm
The Humanscale® Monitor Arm reduces neck and upper back pain by allowing you to effortlessly adjust the position of your flat panel monitor’s position.regular price $269.00More Info
iLevel Laptop Raiser
The iLevel makes it easier to view the computer screen without straining your eyes or your shoulder muscles.regular price $80.00
Kneeling Posture Chair
The active seating introduced by the Kneeling Posture Chair reduces lower back pain and encourages proper posture. It also uses your back muscles to help you maintain good balance while aligning your back, shoulders and neck.regular price $399.00More Info
Lifeform® Ultimate High Back Executive Office Chair
Ergonomic office chairs increase productivity by allowing you to sit comfortably for longer periods of time.starting at $1,995.00More Info
Lifeform® Ultimate Mid Back Executive Office Chair
Perfect for those looking for medium height with exceptional ergonomic design. 5 adjustable controls put you in an optimal seating position to relieve pressure and encourage correct posture.starting at $1,795.00More Info
Relax The Back® Foot Rest
Adjustable footrest helps maintain correct posture, increases circulation and relieves back pain-a must with every office chair.regular price $49.00More Info
The Variable™ balans® both encourages your body to move and reacts to every one of its movements.starting at $395.00