Want to try before you buy? Contact a store near you to see if this product is in stock.
DetailsSimple, portable, comfortable way to stretch and strengthen the spine and other joints.
Like inversion therapy, the Stamina® InLine Back Stretch Bench is a non-invasive traction that not only stretches and strengthens your back, but also the shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles which are the weight bearing joints. Decompression encourages your back and joints to realign and reduces pressure on nerve endings. This simple, portable bench can be used at home or at the office. Studies show that this type of therapy has numerous positive effects on the body.
- Easy height adjustment
- Use at home or at the office
- Comfortable cushioned bench
- Contoured foam padded ankle and arm supports
- Comfortable ankle supports that lock into place during use
- Arm supports adjust to 3 widths: narrow, medium and wide
- Easy assembly
- Warranty: 1 year frame, 90 days parts
Maximum user weight: 250 lbs.
- InLine Back Stretch Bench is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by mopraise from Answer to prayers I bought this device for a friend of mine who has problems with her sciatic nerve and compressed disk. Every evening her husband or I would sit in the floor and pull her legs to give her relief. I was searching online for something to help her when i found the Relax the Back site and ultimately the InLine Back Stretch Bench. I ordered it immediately. When it arrived, I was delighted at how simple it was to assemble. Then, my friend laid down on it and immediately experienced relief. She was so excited! It is simple to operate and easy to store. Then I ordered it for my daughter and son-in-law; they both have back issues. My son-in-law has had back surgery and needs stretching for his continued back health and my daughter has issues due to an accident she was in. They both were so delighted at the relief they received from using the Bench. Excellent results from a very simple piece of equipment. I would HIGHLY recommend this product.Date published: 2016-01-22