Spina-Bac® has a rigid base plate, 5 special steel springs and an adjustment mechanism that adjusts in height and depth to the contours of your back. High quality polyether padding and elegant fabric cover provides excellent comfort and durability. Ergonomic design, firmness and adjustability enables you to sit safe and well supported, wherever you sit.
- Maintains the "S" shape of your spine, even with full force of upper body
- Can be inclined against a chair-back to support the spine in any position
- Does not slip or glide on sleek / smooth surfaces
- Can be used lying down to stretch and relax the back
- Adjusts in six different positions
- Steel springs and poly foam padding
Spina-Bac® is especially appreciated for the following qualities
the contour supporting the back is easily adjustable to suit individual back curves.
The design of this cushion provides perfect support to the back, even when angled against the back of a chair, making it possible to sit relaxed in any position from upright to lying down.
Size and Versatility
The low weight and moderate size allows for easy use everywhere, at home, at work, in the car or when traveling etc.
Please note: Do not use Spina-Bac in wet or damp conditions
Dimensions: 16.5” x 12.6” x2”
Material: velour-like front; polyvinyl back
Care: Spina-Bac can be cleaned using cold water and mild soap. To clean, dampen a washcloth, add a small amount of soap, and absorb most of the water with a washcloth before wiping down the fabric. Repeat this process with a washcloth until all soap residue is removed and allow to air dry on a clean and dry towel.