The ChiliBed Temperature Control Mattress allows you to adjust your sleeping temperature anywhere between 60°F and 110°F, becoming a cooling mattress or a heated mattress depending on your sleep preferences.
This temperature control bed features Temp XL Memory Foam which molds around the shape of your body for a seemingly customized sleep while remaining at your preferred temperature level. This temperature-controlled bed comes with a quilted waterproof mattress cover to preserve the bed’s feel while keeping it in top shape. A remote control unit adjusts the water temperature and ensures that your precise sleeping preferences are met.Additional features include:
- Specially formulated comfort layer of Temp XL Memory Foam helps maintain the support and feel of the mattress through a wide range of temperatures.
- Temperature adjustable anywhere between 60°F and 110°F
- Quilted Mattress Cover
- Chili Technology Layer
- Waterproof Layer Temp
- Support Layer
- Decorative Side Panel
- (1) Control Unit included (Twin, Twin XL)
- (2) Control Units included (Queen, King, Cal King)
- (1-2) 5 foot silicone tube(s) included (depends on single or dual zone)
- Environmentally friendly mattress composition*
- Energy-efficient cooling and heating mattress functions*
ChiliBed™ contains soy- and/or oil-based foams, resulting in a significantly greener product. Additionally, all foams integrated into the ChiliBed™ are treated to provide antimicrobial and anti-fungal benefits. For those concerned with energy efficiency, each control unit averages only 80 watts, providing a great night’s sleep at the cost of using a light bulb. Studies repeatedly confirm the most restful and rejuvenating sleep temperature is between 60° and 68°F. Chili Technology continues to revolutionize sleep quality with the ChiliBed™.
Setup and Installation:
1. Before beginning the setup of your new ChiliBed, please confirm you have:
-- ChiliBed Mattress
(Included) Control Unit (1 required for Twin, Twin XL)
(Included) Control Unit (2 required for Queen, King, Cal King)
-- 5' Extension Tube(s)
(Included) 1 Tube required for Twin, Twin XL
(Included) 2 Tubes required for Queen, King, CA King
2. Open and remove the packaging from the ChiliBed, be careful not to damage the bed itself or the tubing inside.
3. Place your ChiliBed on a suitable Foundation (with a Heavy Bed Frame is recommended) or Adjustable Base.
4. Position your ChiliBed with the tubes either at the head or foot of your bed.
5. Connect the extension tubes to the tubing exiting the mattress.
6. Remove the Chili Control Units from packaging.
7. Connect the control units to the extension tubing.
8. Remove Control Unit reservoir cap, and pour in water.
9. Turn on the control unit and continue to add up to 600 mL of water to fill the reservoir.
10. Use the up and down arrows on your remote to dial in your desired temperature and then press enter.
11. Enjoy your ChiliBed!
with Special Financing