Want to try before you buy? Contact a store near you to see if this product is in stock.
The ContourSleep Lumbar Pad soothes your middle and lower back as you sleep. This lumbar wedge pillow is perfect for side sleepers, as its supportive material conforms to your body and allows you to breathe easily through the night. If your current mattress or sleeping surface causes you discomfort, the ContourSleep Lumbar pad adds a layer of comfort to help you sleep easier and wake up feeling better.
- Relieves lower back pain while you sleep
- Made of pressure-sensitive memory foam
- Provides continuous comfort not available with a mattress
- Cushions your hips if you sleep on your side
- Can be used as a seat support for office workers
- Makes hard sleeping surfaces much softer and more comfortable
- Dimensions: 28"L x 12"W
Please Note: All bedding items may not be returned or exchanged due to health codes
- ContourSleep Lumbar Pad is rated out of 5 by 12.Rated 5 out of 5 by Sparky from Unbelievable difference in sleep quality and no pain getting out of bed after first night's use! My Physician/friend and also my Registered Nurse sister told me about this "Relax The Back" store when I told them about the sciatic nerve problems I have had for ten years. Didn't want to tell anyone about the severe pain until I couldn't function anymore. When i saw and bought this lumbar support, I was able to sleep the first pain-free night in many years and was able to stand up and walk normal in morning and get ready for work extremely easier. I'm not saying it cured my sciatic nerve problem, but it brought the first relief I've had in many years. Well worth the money!!!Date published: 2014-08-20Rated 4 out of 5 by online shopper from Helpful on a soft bed I tried this lumber support on several beds. If the bed was firm then I found this support too thick. However, on a very soft bed it reduces my morning back soreness. My only issue is that it can move around at night so I often end up adjusting the position when I wake up in the middle of the night.Date published: 2012-05-01Rated 2 out of 5 by relaxing my back from Long time user, real review by a therapist who deals with patients back problems I have had this product twice now. first time was in early 1997. the product hasnt changed at all. I and most all people have curvy hips or and the gap that women leave between the hips and their ribcage is much more significant than men to align the waistline for the vertebrae in the back. technically it works perfect for that *PROS: -FOR SIDE SLEEPERS ONLY OR if someone had a large lumbar curve lordosis. it does makes your back feel better, I notice it when I dont use it. and its a good concept but could be improved upon. however i doubt RTB really takes note of these reviews. CONS: -foam degasses and disintegrates. I had no bad oder from the last one i recently purchased, but maybe it was because it was winter and frozen solid when it arrived. SO, if you like a cool room, and don't live in 75 degree temperatures year round, this thing is stiff or hard as a rock (depending on temperatures), until it warms up. -I believe that the mat is too wide, it goes up the majority of the ribcage,, you can see this in the model even. (another device for this is a mackenzie roll just goes around the waistline, but its stupid looking as you have to wear it and im too young to look like that for bed! but is great for chronic back. really if this was cut in half length wise it would be even better. RTB make this NARROWER!! if you even listen. mat is too long, goes to the middle of a queen. but this is personal preference and depends if you have someone else in bed too. - I start sleeping on my back so the thickness of the mat it too big. if it tucked into the lumbar curve it would be fine. but the width pushes the sacrum to much. i like the mat overall and will probably cut it down the middle. at somepoint and figure out the covering, but its too daunting. RELAX THE BACK, offer another size ok! pricepoint is a bit high, id lower it about 10.00 for what its worth.Date published: 2015-04-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Deb from Helps poor sleeping surfaces I have slept on my mom's couch during the holidays for several years. The couch is not very firm and it's always hard to get comfortable. I always wind up with a back ache in the morning. She asked me to try this lumbar pad this year and I noticed immediately that I could get comfortable without moving around. In the morning there was no stiffness or back pain. It's hard to believe that this pad could make that much difference, but it does! I will be purchasing one of my own for traveling.Date published: 2010-11-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Mitchell Krog from This is a superb product I bought one of these when I lived in Canada some 10 years ago. I moved back to South Africa and after many times moving house it got lost and I was so sad. I managed to find it eventually here at Relax the Back and had it shipped to a friend of our family who lives in Connecticut who then shipped them on to me in South Africa. This is absolutely the best product for fixing lower back pain, hands down. For the first week of using it you end up waking up in more pain than you had before but after a few weeks your spine starts re-aligning and eventually you actually don't even feel the need to use it anymore. I am so happy I have my contour pad back and I bought 2 this time so my partner has one too and even he has started to see the benefits in just 5 days of use. Worth every cent.Date published: 2017-06-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Kaitlyn : ) from Will help you sleep better, will help relieve aches and pains Love this pillow. I am just now replacing my old worn out one that lasted probably 10 years. Couldn't sleep without it. It has relieved so much back pain and has helped with circulation and relieving pain in my legs as well. I have suffered from fibromyalgia for 13 1/2 years now. I also use it as a seat/back cushion when I am at my computer and I take it with me on long car rides. Thanks Relax The Back!!!Date published: 2010-11-05Rated 1 out of 5 by Kris from This foam stinks This foam stinks so bad that I put it outside to air out and so far...it still stinks. I think it will be unusable and it was not cheap.Date published: 2013-11-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Patrick from Can't sleep without when I'm away from home. I have a Tempurpedic Mattress at home, which is the BEST EVER BED. When i do somewhere else, my body literally starts to become achy, my back hurts and I just don't feel up to par. This item is the BEST thing I have found to keep me feeling up to par when I'm away from my Tempurpedic Mattress. I am on a trip right now, and I forgot to bring mine. Gosh, I can tell. I actually went to get a massage tonight because my back hurt so badly. The lady asked me what was different, and I told her my bed. i had completely forgotten bout this lumbar pad. But I will tell you tomorrow I will be purchasing another one at the Relax the Back Store. This Lumbar Pad, may be expensive, but it works. I strongly suggest getting one if you are having any back issues with your mattress. When you can I strongly suggest a Tempurpedic Mattress - they too are expensive, but literally worth every singe penny. I have had mine or 11 years.Date published: 2016-12-06