You might also like
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- It's the best investment I have made!!
- This back support is worth the money. My back pain has disappeared. You have nothing to loose it has 30 day money back warranty, but you won't need it.
- Two thumbs up
- I have had 3 back surgeries along with breaking my back. Sitting is the worst thing I can do. My daily driving truck is a 2008 GMC Z71 crew cab. My girlfriend noticed that after driving I complained about hurting. She researched it and found this product and purchased me one. I drove all last week with a 7-8 hour drive Friday and another one Sunday and this seat is absolutely amazing!!! I can't really review the price because she purchased it for me and I don't know the cost. It has seriously changed my life in a positive manner!!! However much it cost it is well worth it. I'd pay $1000 and not think twice about it, it's that good!
- A Godsend! Worth every penny!
- I went from an ultra-comfortable 1997 Buick to a Hyundai Accent, and in less than a day I was ready to sell the new car or give it away. The drive from Sidney to Victoria left me in pain that lasted for days. I purchased six different lumbar supports before finally finding this product and it is an absolute Godsend. It is not only 100% comfortable, but it also stays in one place. You can get in and out of the car and not have to move it or adjust it behind you all the time. It's worth every penny and gets my very strongest recommendation.
- Problem...how to remove cover for cleaning????
- Great product, BUT... Removing cover is a mystery ! Please conver the solution. I would hate to think that this cant be done without disecting the cover off... thus destroying it OR purchasing a new seat!
- Great product, but there is the rubber smell to deal with.
- Love the product for what it was designed to do, hate the rubber smell that it leaves in my clothing. I find myself not using the product because I do not want to smell like rubber. I asked the company for a new seat and they told me they just tell customers to use Febreze, that is a temporary remedy and does not remove the rubber smell. So while the seat relieves back discomfort, it gives me a smelly back instead.
- The memory foam when chilled is very very hard. When it is in the 30s out side the foam is like a rock. The only way to keep it warm is to take it inside every night. Fun,, then what do yo do while your vehicle is parked all day? Well it is literaly like sitting on a rock when you get back to it. It will take about an hour of sitting on it to get it kinda soft. If you think your back was sore before,, just wait see how it feels after an hour of warming this rock up.
When it is warm I like it, its comfortable. But alittle thick. I guess if you have a terrible junk car seat it is good. But in a mid size SUV with a decent seat it is like sitting on a small telephone book. I have the seat dropped as low as it goes. But I will probably end up taking this out because I just cant grow to like sitting so high. And only in the summer if you want it to be soft.
- its amazing! highly recommended
- I've used this cushion on my work chair for over a year and it's absolutely amazing. It provides great lumbar support and helps promote a straighter posture. I can't sit without it! I think it's good for any kind of seat whether it's in your car or office, it works great!
- Does the job
- I had this in my car for three years and it was a life saver... ok, back saver. It is solidly made and really helped with my sciatic pain. The standard seats in my car would not provide enough lumbar support. I was driving longs hours on the road and this back support made it possible. Love it!