You might also like
- Excellent Product/Excellent Support
- I have owned mine for several years after an L4-L5 back injury. I can't say enough good things about this product. I use it at my desk each day at work and it gives me the perfect support I need. I do have a small leak problem now but the product is covered by a lifetime warranty so I am returning it for repair or exchange to the manufacturer. I have purchased a second one to use at home and every where else I will be sitting for any length of time. If you have lower back problems I would highly recommend this product. Yes the price is high but soon you will discover you can't be without this valuable support....it's worth it!
- Excelent help ... Ive been using It for 5 years and have recomend It to all my friends.. Its in my bag always
- Love the pillow but it leaks
- I love the support. The pillow is easy to travel with.
However, the pillow leaks, as others have deported, around the stem area. Tried patching it but it
They should, at least, offer a repair kit.
- the best
- have had this product for ten years...it is the best...use it daily and move from chair to chair...have used on planes, here and abroad....does not seem to have any wear at all after al these years
- Excellent - Thought it was pricey......but worth every dollar.
- Absolutely superb! My back does not hurt at all when using this and after a
couple of hours - even if it hurt before I sat down, it didn't hurt anymore.
Prior to this, sitting was something I dreaded......
- Need more!
- Best purchase I have bought in a long time. Thought I would have to give up going to movies due to lower back pain. Will buy another to keep at office. Also getting one for friend this weekend. Don't hesitate to buy this product.
- Too bulky when deflated
- The latest model has gotten even bulkier when deflated compared to the model it replaced. For a portable pillow, I would like to see a product with no self-inflating foam inside to minimize the storage volume. When completely deflated, the self-inflating function worked too slowly anyway. I have bought 5 of these over several years. I am getting more disappointed.
As another person mentioned, you need a big purse.
- I've owned four of these over the past 8+ years, and they are great! They do exactly what is advertised, and last a long time. I'm ordering a replacement for one that is about 6 years old; I don't know how I would survive sitting without one! I've use one everywhere I go and sit. The only consideration is you need a chair with something in the lumbar area for the back rest to sit on, but if you keep your eyes open, and ask as needed, I found this product to be just amazing!
- LOVE IT!!!
- This pillow made a HUGE difference in managing my back pain. Because you can adjust the level of inflation, it can be used comfortably in a variety of chairs. I carried it around in my lab coat pocket at work (slightly bulky for just a pocket) so that I could manage to sit through any meetings I had during the day. I use it in the car, on the train for my commute and on my kitchen chairs. I have now gotten them for both my parents and in-laws who struggle with back pain. They all love this pillow too!
- Don't leave home without one
- Whether I am going on an airplane, in my auto, to a restaurant or a ballgame, I can not be without my Self-Inflating Back Rest. I have been using one for over five years and will continue as long as they are being produced. I recommend them to anyone that has discomfort seating for any length of time. After all, where do you get proper lumbar support? With a Self-Inflating Back Rest you will have it anywhere.