You might also like
- Excellent Product
- I have low back problems that make it necessary to lie down for long periods and to try to get some work done on a laptop while doing so. This is an excellent product that makes me feel so much more comfortable and productive. I wish that I had found it months ago. Highly recommend it.
- Multiple Sclerosis pain
- I have had my wedges for approximately 18 months. I have multiple sclerosis and fibromyalgia and at times am confined to bed 70% of the time. I love the support and comfort these wedges give me. They allow me to arrange them like a hospital bed, all the support without the cost
Just an FYI if the price of these items are too high I was able to with Dr's approval to pay for them with our wage/works funds...pretax $ taken out by your Insurance company.
- Happy Sleeper
- First of all, I have never been a back sleeper. I sleep on my right side. I had surgery on my right shoulder. Was told I had to sleep in a reclining position for 4 weeks and don't own a recliner. I ordered the Wedge System hoping for the best. I got excellence! I am so amazed at how comfortable the cushions are! I also suffer from slight sleep apnea (was tested) - not enough for a machine but enough to wake me throughout the night. After my 4 weeks was over I took the cushions off of the bed and didn't sleep well for 2 nights. I put the wedge system back on my bed and sleep "like a baby". I am so well rested every day that I wish I'd bought it a few years ago.
- A simply brilliant product
- I was given PureFit as a present when I returned home from Hospital recently after surgery. I have no idea how I would have managed without it. If I could rate this product higher than 5 stars I would. Information on its availability and uses should be distributed to every hospital and Doctor's office in the country. Thank you to the designer!
- I'm so glad I bought these
- For the past year and a half I have had a very difficult time getting my back to wake up in the mornings. The only way I would start to feel better was by sitting on the couch for at least 1 hour . Of course this really stunk because I already had to be up earlier than I would want to. I bought these pillows as an alternative to using a zero gravity chair as my bed which would have taken me away from my smoking hot wife who I love sleeping close to. I am about 1 week in with these and am still struggling with not being able to roll onto my side, but my back is much less sore in the morning and I was able to jump right in the shower the other day without sitting for my usual 60-90 minutes.
FYI I have never written a review before, but I have been feeling so hopeless and this really seems to have some great potential for me, so I wanted to encourage anyone who has similar morning issues as I, to consider this system.
- the best thing since sliced bread
- I love this system!!! I have neck, shoulder and knee problems so it's hard for me to get comfortable. Problem solved.
- I have Polymyalgia Rheumatica. This is dense, quality foam and bears the body weight beautifully. One of my issues was that turning during the night caused me pain. This prevents that, which may sound like it's not a good idea. Quite the contrary. In addition to stabilizing and evenly distributing my body weight, I sleep soundly through the night. It also prevents any post nasal drip, GERD, etc. I don't wake at all, so that good sleep helps me with other issues. Love it! Love it! Don't buy the cheaper. Spend the money for the good one.
- Dream product after spine surgery
- This product has been a dream for my husband. My husband is six foot nine and just had a cervical fusion. This product has given him support in bed as well as in a chair. The adjustable wedge can adjust to people of all sizes, and his height was not an issue when using this product. I'm not sure how beneficial this product would be for people who have lower spine issues, but it has been a Godsend in helping to make my hubby a little more comfortable after surgery. I am very grateful!!!
- My wife had surgury on her neck, this was a major help for her recovery after we got home from the surgery. I wish I could have gotten a perscription from the doc and had this ahead of time.