DetailsWith its full body memory foam and adjustable lumbar and neck pillows, the Luma Café blends unmatched comfort and contemporary style. Beautifully covered in top grain leather, this true zero-gravity recliner is customizable to your preferences with independent back recline and leg rest. Café includes an intuitive, back-lit remote.
Features & Benefits:
- True Zero Gravity® with comfort control technology
- Four key positions: upright, TV/reading, True Zero Gravity® and high therapy plus unlimited personalization
- Ultra smooth, quiet and easy to use electric recline
- Independently adjustable back recline and footrest adjustments (operated by independently controlled motors)
- Full coverage memory foam
- Lumbar support pillow to provide full lower back support; pillow is adjustable, removable and is made of memory foam.
- Cervical support pillow (neck bolster) to encourage proper alignment of the upper spine; pillow is adjustable and removable
- Articulating, adjustable headrest
- Dual motors, dual control
- Back-lit remote with memory recline positions
- Top grain leather
- Steel frame construction
- Battery backup
- Extra long AC power cord for convenience
- Soothing warmth from heated back and seat cushions
- Optional Tall back ideal for people over 6'1"
- 105 degrees Maximum Recline Angle
- Fits Positive Posture Premium Lumbar Support Accessory
Width 32.5″ (82.5 cm)
Height 49″ (124.46 cm)
Upright Length 36″ (91.4 cm)
Reclined Length 56″ (142.2 cm)
User Weight Limit 285 lbs (129.27 kg)
Chair Weight 115 lbs (52.16 kg)
120 Volts AC / 60 Hertz (USA and Canada Recliners)
Seat & Back Heat:
High Temp = 122 degrees (50 C)
Auto Shutoff = 20 min
Type = PTFE heating film of FAR Infared heat
3-Year manufacturer's limited repair or replacement Warranty.
Cafe Recliner by Positive Posture is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by catlady from Unbelievable change in my life! This chair is SO worth the money! My Christmas/birthday gift to myself. Finally I can sit to read for several hours at a time and watch TV without pain in my lower spine. Couldn't sit to watch much football last season. It looks lovely in my living room....beautiful red color, not bulky looking, leather. Watching the delivery guys assemble it in the living room gave me an appreciation and understanding of its construction and the engineering that went into designing it. So many positions possible with the remote. Especially love the infrared heat. Confident in how it is going to serve me for years.Date published: 2017-03-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Archie from Love the chair I have only been using a few days but I loved immediatelyDate published: 2016-09-15