DetailsWith its sleek lines, tapered design and slimmer frame, this elegant chair is the perfect choice for those smaller in stature.
- More compact chair ideal for those smaller in stature
- Smooth power recline with split-second digital acceleration at all recline angles
- Subtle thumb-control lever
- Full support head pillow
- Sleek ergonomic pad design
- High density lumbar support
- Sculpted leg accents with integrated floor guides
- Articulating headrest
- Extended armrests
- Hand-carved and hand-stained 100% renewable solid parawood base
Upright Dimensions: 43"L x 30"W x 47"H
Reclined Dimensions: 63"L x 30"W x 23"H
Reclined Footrest Height: 31"
Seat Width: 22"
Gross weight (chair in box): 98 lbs
Maximum Load Weight : 400 lbs
Required Recline Clearance: 9"
Recline Angle: 125-175 Degrees
Warranty: 5-Year Limited
Shipping Box Dimensions: 42"L x 29"W x 27"H
Human Touch Perfect Chair Omni-Motion Silhouette is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 1 out of 5 by DanIrv from clunky base, smelly leather. The base clunks whenever lowering the leg support--many of the mechanical joints are low tolerance, and the controller "glitched" after 2 weeks; it could be reset after disconnecting all motor and joystick cables, but this seems like a poor design. The Sycamore leather has an intense smell which irritates my sinuses; I never had an issue with leather before.Date published: 2016-10-16
Buy now pay later
Choose from three financing options so you can afford pain relief now. Learn more