For over 35 years, Human Touch has been perfecting its products to deliver optimal spinal health. The Perfect Chair embodies the latest research and smart ergonomics to promote relief from back pain by naturally decompressing the vertebrae.
The Perfect Chair doesn’t just relieve back pain, it also leverages Zero Gravity to rejuvenate the spine and breathe new life into the body. With increased energy and reduced stress, you’ll find yourself performing at your peak.
With its sleek lines, tapered design and slimmer frame, this elegant chair is the perfect choice for those smaller in stature.
Features & Benefits:
- More compact chair ideal for those smaller in stature
- Smooth power recline with split-second digital acceleration at all recline angles
- Subtle thumb-control lever
- Full support head pillow
- Sleek ergonomic pad design
- High density lumbar support
- Sculpted leg accents with integrated floor guides
- Articulating headrest
- Extended armrests
- Hand-carved and hand-stained 100% renewable solid parawood base
Allows independent leg & footrest movement, separate from the back. Also provides extended "Range-of-Motion" of recline and leg positions.
Battery back-up safely restores chair upright in a power outage (requires 2 rectangular 9-volt batteries, not included).
Easy to control lumbar support in each padset to allow customization to each person's comfort level.
- Upright Dimensions: 43"L x 30"W x 47"H
Reclined Dimensions: 63"L x 30"W x 43"H
Reclined Footrest Height: 31"
Seat Width: 22"
Gross weight (chair in box): 98 lbs
Maximum Load Weight: 400 lbs
Required Recline Clearance: 9"
Recline Angle: 125-175 Degrees
Shipping Box Dimensions: 42"L x 29"W x 27"H
Warranty: If purchased after March 1, 2018
5- Year In-Home Service
5- Year Parts
Warranty: If purchased before March 1, 2018
3- Year In-Home Service
3- Year Parts
- Human Touch Perfect Chair Omni-Motion Silhouette is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 1 out of 5 by DanIrv from clunky base, smelly leather. The base clunks whenever lowering the leg support--many of the mechanical joints are low tolerance, and the controller "glitched" after 2 weeks; it could be reset after disconnecting all motor and joystick cables, but this seems like a poor design. The Sycamore leather has an intense smell which irritates my sinuses; I never had an issue with leather before.Date published: 2016-10-16Rated 5 out of 5 by nondiscriptmd from Got for after spine surgery, 7 years still going I got a human touch zero gravity with manual adjustment about 7 years ago to help me get back to graduate school quicker by letting me study for hours on end without pin. It's still my go to chair for working, reading and studying. Its been durable and is sturdy. When I had to move for work and it was kept at my parents house for several months before I got an apartment in a new city, I had to pry it from my father's hands. Down side is that it takes up a fair amount of room and that it's heavy. My wife's dog chewed on the arm rest but other than that it has held up great!Date published: 2017-07-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Ken409 from One Grateful Back! For years, I have done online work at home using my laptop. For years, I've had need of chiropractic treatments and, at times, I've had to use NSAIDs. Since I've had this chair, I'm seeing the chiropractor less, and I'm not needing any NSAIDs for back or neck painDate published: 2017-10-24