DetailsThe Laptop Desk attaches to the Perfect Chair recliner in seconds and is just as easy to tailor to your body position and task at hand. Adjust the front media table to secure your book, iPad® or papers at the perfect height. Or, if you’ve got some work to do, break out the laptop for the ultimate in ergonomic productivity. The Laptop Desk makes it easy to stay in your Perfect Chair longer, which means more wellness, comfort and relaxation.
Features & Benefits:
- Attaches to Perfect Chair in minutes
- Easily tailors to body position
- Perfect for laptops, iPads®, Kindles®, or books
- Features a precision horizontal leveling adjustment for devices weighing up to 10 pounds
- Mounting platform quickly installs under right side arm rest and allows for easy height adjustment to individual body stature and position
- Table tilts approximately 30 degrees forward (downward) for optimal screen viewing, navigation and typing, as well as comfortable picture/movie viewing when chair is reclined
- Includes two sets of stay-put clips to hold a full sized laptop, standard sized laptop, notebook, netbook, iPad, book or papers in place at any angle
- Includes two cord management clips for tangle-free cord control
PLEASE NOTE: This accessory is only compatible with wood-based Perfect Chairs (excluding PC-300) and does not work with any fully upholstered models. Perfect Chair sold separately.
Upper Length: 18"
Lower Length: 17"
Narrow Width: 11"
Wide Width: 12"
Perfect Chair Laptop Desk is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Rick from Was hesitant due to price BUT, I finally decided my makeshift options just didn't get it done for me. I installed the laptop desk myself, as it is quite simple to do. Once installed, I kicked myself for waiting so long. works great for my laptop, ipad, AND plates of lunch and dinner (yes, I often eat meals in my Human Touch Perfect chair!) It is expensive for what it is, but it just works, and looks fine installed. I had tried to use one of those laptop tables on wheels, but could not get the tray far enough in front of me. So I had to answer the question; "How much is it worth to sit correctly in my chair, and have a table in the correct position"? Now I'm trying to convince myself to purchase another for my 2nd Human Touch Perfect chair!!!Date published: 2014-07-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from A cool addition to my chair I was reluctant to spend the money but I really do like this desk. Definitely makes it easy to read while enjoying my chair. Also added the inflatable back pillow that gave me just the right amount of lower back support. Great chair.Date published: 2015-04-28
with Special Financing