For over 35 years, Human Touch has been perfecting its products to deliver optimal spinal health. The Perfect Chair embodies the latest research and smart ergonomics to promote relief from back pain by naturally decompressing the vertebrae.
The Perfect Chair doesn’t just relieve back pain, it also leverages Zero Gravity to rejuvenate the spine and breathe new life into the body. With increased energy and reduced stress, you’ll find yourself performing at your peak.
Escaping gravity's adverse effects is as easy as leaning back in the chair. A concept that is simply brilliant and effective.
Features & Benefits:
- Fluid manual recline uses the body's own weight to gently ease into all recline angles
- Sleek ergonomic pad design
- Sculpted leg accents with integrated floor guides
- High-tensile-strength steel body frame provides protection against rust and discoloration
Full Support Head Pillow
The comfort pillow cradles the head and neck while providing ergonomic comfort.
The wide and long armrests give constant support even as the chair reclines into zero-gravity.
The smooth recline motion eases back the Perfect Chair to position your body in a state of virtual weightlessness.
Adjustable Lumbar Support
The adjustable lumbar system is equipped with a release valve, allowing you to customize your seating comfort.
Solid Wood Base
Our hand-carved and hand-sanded solid wood base is made from the Hevea Brasiliensis (rubber tree), which yields one of the strongest woods on earth.
- Dimensions: 47"L x 31"W x 51"H (upright); 63"L x 31"W x 26"H (reclined)
Reclined Footrest Height: 31"
Seat Width : 23"
Gross weight (chair in box): 82 lbs.
Maximum Load Weight: 400 lbs.
Required Recline Clearance: 9"
Recline Angle: 125-175 Degrees
Shipping Box Dimensions: 38"L x 31"W x 27"H
Warranty: If purchased after March 1, 2018
5- Year In-Home Service
5- Year Parts
Warranty: If purchased before March 1, 2018
3- Year In-Home Service
3- Year Parts
- Human Touch Perfect Chair Classic Manual Plus is rated out of 5 by 5.Rated 2 out of 5 by classicalmusiclover from Leather upholstery is terrible We bought this recliner 6 years ago in a local relax the back store (now closed). We had some trouble initially with the mechanism but the store fixed it. The mechanism still works fine but the upholstery is full of holes. We don't have small children or pets. After spending this amount of money to get a good recliner, we are very disappointed in how poorly the upholstery held up. It now looks like something we found while dumpster diving! We own another leather recliner and it looks good after 20 years of use.Date published: 2017-12-26Rated 4 out of 5 by Morice from A solid, well-made chair I've had my chair for about three weeks and have no complaints. I took the advice of one reviewer and opted for the mechanical adjustment. Less to worry about. While not as cushy as a traditional recliner, it is comfortable enough--even without adding memory foam. One caution, however: it is a big--wide, tall--chair. If you're positioning it in a grouping of other furniture, consider how well it will fit in.Date published: 2018-05-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Hemsey from zero gravity is great! We purchased two mechanical chairs off the showroom floor four years ago. Still work great, look great, and are extremely relaxing! Have told numerous friends to purchase one. Highly recommend!Date published: 2018-02-17Rated 1 out of 5 by DOLLY from HORRIBLE MATERIAL THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A RECALL ON THIS MATERIAL. THE MATERIAL ON THE CHAIR IS PEELING LIKE A BAD SUNBURN.NEVER SAW ANYTHING LIKE THIS. BAD INVESTMENT, OUT $4,000.00 AND HUMAN TOUCH DOES NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS.Date published: 2018-07-12Rated 1 out of 5 by DJKO from BAD INVESTMENT WE BOUGHT 2 CHAIRS FOR $4,000.00. THE LEATHER IS PEELING OFF. THERE IS A DEFECT IN THE LEATHER AND THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A RECALL. THANKS HUMAN TOUCH FOR NOT STANDING BEHIND YOUR PRODUCT. WE WERE TOLD WE COULD PURCHASE PADS FOR $500.00 TO $800.00 FOR EACH CHAIR,THROWING MORE MONEY AWAY.Date published: 2018-06-27