DetailsThe split keyboard minimizes muscle strain, wrist pain, and carpal tunnel syndrome caused by the standard keyboard. This ergonomic keyboard is characterized by its V-shape which corresponds to the body's natural position and can be adjusted to fit all body types. This allows you to straighten your wrists and align your shoulders into a healthy position while you type. The adjustable split keyboard is a leading recommendation among physical therapists, risk managers, and certified ergonomists to promote a healthy office environment and prevent long-term health issues caused by desk jobs. The Adjustable Split Keyboard is the only keyboard designed to properly straighten the wrists and arms while aligning your shoulders to achieve a neutral typing posture. It's time to experience the comfort of a customized keyboard!
- Adjustability: 0°-30° horizontal and vertical adjustment range helps straighten your hands, wrists, shoulders and back.
- Soft key touch and full key travel distance provides typing comfort and reduces the risk of “bottoming out” when typing.
- Compact size allows for use in smaller environments while reducing shoulder strain when reaching for mice and other desk tools.
- Intuitive design allows new users to adjust the keyboard to a comfortable typing position without other accessories or attachments.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7, and Mac OS 10.4, and newer models.
with Special Financing