DetailsEasily transition from sitting to standing to relieve stress on your spine, increase circulation and improve mental alertness.
- Ergonomic power adjustable desk rises with the touch of a button
- Perfectly proportioned for cubicles, shared work spaces and home offices
- Base Telescopes across from 45" to 74" wide
- Base Ranges in Height from 24" to 50" tall
- Lifts up to 356 lbs
- Table travels at 2" per second
- Super Quiet 39db noise level
- 3 Sizes to choose from
- Easy to assemble
Learn more about Neck Pain. It's symptoms, and how the AdaptDesk by Relax The Back can help relieve them.
- NOTE: DOES NOT COME WITH PRE DRILLED HOLES TO CONNECT TOP TO THE BASE
Base Weight: 81 lbs.
48" x 30": 47 lbs.
55" x 30": 56 lbs.
70" x 30": 63 lbs.
Warranty: 5 year on Structure; 2 year on Electrical
- AdaptDesk by Relax The Back is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by Robert Dunston from Sturdy and Sleek Desk! I spend some days 10 to 12 hours at my desk and so I thought I would treat myself to a sit stand desk. I ended up purchasing an Adapt Desk and Muvman Stool for my home office. I absolutely love standing while working! The desk was incredibly easy to set up and at 6'2" it is incredibly sturdy.Date published: 2016-09-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Christy from Indispensible to my work I am a writer who works primarily from home and suffers from low back pain. This desk is one of the single best investments I've ever made. I cannot recommend Relax the Back highly enough. They are a small, family-owned business and their knowledgeable staff gave me the time and attention I needed to determine the right desk and accessories for me. I was hesitant to spend so much on a desk, but I'm glad I made the investment. Mine was a custom order. On the day of delivery the product color was slightly different than described. They contacted me immediately and sent me photos via text to ensure I found the color acceptable before it was ever delivered. They also accidentally misquoted the price of a laptop adapter piece, and rather than charge me the full price they only charged me the misquoted price. The desk itself is of exceptionally high quality. Every aspect is adjustable, not only the height but the keyboard height and tilt angle, enabling me to have a perfect ergonomic setup whether I am sitting or standing. There are four presets you can adjust to whatever height you please. Mine are: 1) seated in my office chair, 2) standing, without shoes, on a fatigue mat, 3) standing, with shoes, on a fatigue mat, 4) standing on my mini-elliptical. They installed the monitor arm for me so I have free range of motion with the monitor as well. For those unfamiliar with a standing desk, I recommend switching periodically from sitting to standing. I switch every 25 minutes because my back cannot tolerate a longer time. The staff left me with an important piece of advice: "The most ergonomic position is the next one." It's clear from the look and feel and approximately two years of use, that this desk is made to last. I expect to be using it for a long time. It is incredibly sturdy and the movement is so smooth nothing on my desktop is ever disturbed, including full glasses of water. I quite simply would not be able to write for hours at a time on my PC if it weren't for this desk. The easy and smooth adjustability enables me to stand up easily and move around at my leisure. If you are in a position where you spend hours a day at the computer, I urge you consider such an investment for your health. And please consider supporting a business like Relax the Back, who, through quality of product and quality of service, has made a customer for life.Date published: 2017-11-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Sophia G from Amazing Quality My chiropractor suggested that I stand more while working at my desk to put less pressure on my lower back. I visited the Bee Caves location and Scott was very knowledgeable and showed me the benefits of the Adapt Desk. This desk was so much sturdier then other models they had in the showroom. With all the time I spend at me computer sturdiness is a must! Thank you Scott.Date published: 2016-08-09