DetailsMcCarty's Wedge Ease Seat Cushion can reduce spinal disc pressure while helping your lower body promote a healthier sitting position. This memory foam seat wedge conforms to your body and comes with a removable coccyx insert for sensitive tailbones. For premium sitting support wherever you go, the Wedge Ease Seat Cushion is an easy, portable solution that can bring you immediate relief.
- 3” to 1” wedge made with poly and comfort foam
- Comfortably brings your hips and knees to a neutral position
- Reduces the impact to the spinal discs
- Fabric is removable and washable
- Internal comfort memory foam provides maximum comfort while supporting your spine.
- McCarty has been making quality posture correction products since 1940
- Dimensions: 14"W x 15"D x 3" (back); 1" (front)
Has proven to be excellent for autos, airplanes, bus seats, chairs and sofas; made with Poly foam and comfort memory foam for maximum comfort.
Wedge shape levels out seat bringing you to a neutral position; removable insert for tailbone area; made with washable, soft fabric
- McCarty's Wedge-Ease Seat Cushion is rated out of 5 by 8.Rated 1 out of 5 by Another disappointed customer from Didn't help and can't return it I am disappointed in this product and also that Relax the Back doesn't stand behind their products and guarantee customer satisfaction. The memory foam in this product gets hard at temperatures below 60 degrees F. This means that is is like sitting on a brick on days when the temperature is cool or cold...I'm not looking forward to winter! Also I tried it in the parking lot before I purchased it and it felt ok but after using it for a couple of weeks it really hasn't helped my back and leg issues. I wouldn't recommend this or any other product from Relax the Back beacuse if you purchase it and are not satisfied, Relax the Back won't take it back. Once you purchase this it is yours.Date published: 2012-05-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Jimmy S. from WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! I had a fractured tailbone and this thing saved my life. All them other cheap tailbone cushions I tried from other stores bottomed out, sagged, and made me scream in pain. I got SOOOOO tired of wasting my time buying and returning crummy cushions. I went to my local Back Store and they let me try sample cushions in my car--and even helped adjust the seat. Amazing! Sweet, sweet relief and I could drive my car again. $90? Take my money now please. TL;DR Amazing cushion so just buy it. Get over the price. Seriously.Date published: 2015-02-05Rated 5 out of 5 by jackie from great product I bought this years ago for driving. I had problems with my sciatic nerve and piriformis and it did wonders. I wouldn't think of driving/riding anywhere without it. It does get hard when it's cold out. I just bring it inside overnight.Date published: 2012-08-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Ally from This helps so much! I have sciatica that flares up when I ride in our car that has contoured seats. this cushion works very well to provide support and no sagging. Plus it doesn't slip around on the leather seats like a previous cushion did. It's expensive, but not being miserable on trips makes it worth the cost.Date published: 2016-03-03Rated 2 out of 5 by still hurting from too firm, too expensive I thought this cushion was overpriced, but if it did the trick, it would have been worth it. However, it's far too firm and doesn't provide the cushioning I need, and I can't return it. Expensive mistake.Date published: 2013-12-12Rated 4 out of 5 by Terrani3 from Can't krave home without it!! Years ago I had this exact cushion and I took it everywhere because of back injuries to the L4/L5- L5/S1 discs.. I have taken it everywhere and it helps keep spasms and severe pain at bay! Planning to order more!!Date published: 2015-04-29Rated 3 out of 5 by WedgeEase Cushion from Great product for the rich I have had this product before, and absolutely love it for sciatic / disc radiation symptoms, but it is way too pricey! Seriously.Date published: 2014-08-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Rtb from Disappointed customer There are different cushions too choose from, variety on heights,and lengths and covers. Maybe you just read the description wrong or got another wedge. Dont give up on Relax the back! Everyone makes mistakes and shipping costs anywhere can be expensive or take acouple weeks. Relax the back just uses shipping companies, does not control the shipping!Date published: 2012-03-11