DetailsThe Gemini office task chair by Relax The Back promotes proper ergonomic seating position by reducing back slouching and relaxing back muscles. It supports correct overall seating posture.
The Gemini office chair was invented using the research and expertise of the Wooridul Hospital Ground and design science of the Tangerine Company in England. The Gemini office chair is designed to improve concentration, relieve tiredness and properly align the spine of students and office workers while sitting. This office task chair is a chair that cares for the human body.
Relax The Back's Gemini Office Task Chair features these unique elements to promote good posture:
- Unique design supports elbows & chest
- Super glide/locking casters
- Unique foot rest Deep seat with proper pelvis support
- Back can adjust to 3 heights via a simple toggle
- Backrest can be moved from front to back
Ergonomic Control System
The Gemini office chair features a tilt-angle adjustable chest supporter and seat height adjustment, allowing the chair to support all body types and variations in posture.
Chest & Elbow Support
The chest support relaxes back muscles and spine while keeping them facing forward for a more comfortable posture. Its angle is easily adjusted for your optimal personal comfort and support.
The Gemini office task chair also helps maintain normal back curvature by supporting and properly positioning the hips and pelvic region. The chair height is quickly and easily adjustable by lever.
The built in foot rest helps you maintain proper posture by positioning the hollow of your knee slightly higher than the seat, improving blood circulation and supporting equal weight distribution.
- Dimensions: 30W" x 26.5"D x 20.7"H
Weight: 30.8 lbs.
Warranty: 5 Years - Base & Frame / 1 Year - Upholstery (Rips & Tears Only, Does Not Cover Stains or Normal Wear)
- Gemini Office Task Chair is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 1 out of 5 by Jen from not for everyone In an attempt to make my office space completely ergonomic and to help relieve symptoms from a sore tailbone, neck and shoulder issues I purchased this chair. Pros: I like the space for your tailbone. Sitting back in the correct position in this chair helps you maintain proper posture. The foot rests allow for good leg and hip positioning. Cons: The arm rest does not adjust properly for a person who is 5' 2" like myself, so don't even buy this chair if you are under 5' 4". I've had to completely take the front arm/chest rest off of the chair. The wheel locks are in the way, so every time I move my feet, slide the chair, or just stand up, you can't help but hit the wheel locks on the chair wheels, which then apply the brakes and make a very irritating noise. It happens many times throughout the day. Poor design there. It's way overpriced as well.Date published: 2015-07-04Rated 1 out of 5 by Roy from Not really pleased The chair was nice in the showroom. However after sitting in the chair for hours at home my butt was sore and I am stiff. It looked good initially, but I was not pleased with the buy. Of course after the 30 days I realized you cant' return the chair.Date published: 2015-06-24