Want to try before you buy? Contact a store near you to see if this product is in stock.
DetailsThis wooden kneeling chair will help you sit up straight and promote circulation. By easing the hips forward, it encourages an upright posture, aligning the back, shoulder and neck, easing discomfort and pain. The Classic Wooden Kneeling Chair comes in a teak wood design for a truly executive look. It is perfect for relaxing after a hard day of work.
- Features soft nylon casters to help reduce back pain and promote correct sitting posture
- Polyurethane foam knee and seat cushion covered with durable polyester fabric
- Manually adjustable height
- Wood frame with nylon casters
- Black fabric on teak wood frame
- Overall width:19"
Height range:25" to 29"
Seat width:16" x 12"
Knee cushion size:18" x 9.5"
Weight limit: 250 lbs
Product Weight: 15 lbs.
5 year warranty on frame, 1 year warranty on fabric
- Classic Wooden Kneeling Chair is rated out of 5 by 5.Rated 2 out of 5 by John from Why is it more money if it's a floor model Paid over $300 and that was with a 10 percent discount for buying the floor model. My mistake for trusting the salesperson. The relax the back store chain has now lost my business. I was considering buying a massage chair (very expensive), but will now take my business somewhere else. Should have checked on-line before buying.Date published: 2012-02-03Rated 1 out of 5 by Satari from Poor quality cushions, wasteful purchase This chair was a huge disappointment. I do not know what the cushions are made from but they are already broken down making this purchase unusable. And by the way this exact same chair is less than $100 on Amazon just to give you an idea of mark up and quality.Date published: 2014-09-03Rated 1 out of 5 by DAG from Sadly poor quality cushions This has been the most unfortunate investment in ergonomic office equipment. After 5 weeks I am still struggling with the angle of the chair but realize it has to do with the cushions. I am a yoga and fitness instructor so keeping my core strong is not an issue however the chair becomes very uncomfortable in a short period of time and the discomfort on the knees and shins is almost immediate because the cushions have collapsed.Date published: 2014-09-03Rated 2 out of 5 by brad from average... things just do not last like they use to. had this for 2 years now... and it literally fell apart today. broke and split on the bottom cross bars.Date published: 2014-02-13Rated 5 out of 5 by ska from kneeling chair Absolutely the best chair I have ever sat in!Date published: 2011-03-06