Join the Retail Team That’s Making a Difference - Burlington, MA
It’s not often you find a job that brings both career and personal growth. At Relax The Back, the premier retailer of ergonomic and comfort care products, you’ll find professional and personal satisfaction by providing your clients with the highest quality solutions for back and neck pain.
We’re looking for select individuals to join the Relax The Back team at our new store in Burlington, MA. Working at Relax The Back is not your typical retail position, and we’re most certainly not a typical company to work for.
As a Back Care Product Consultant you’ll be responsible for delivering a personalized Relax The Back experience to every customer.
How you accomplish this goal includes:
• Discussing a customer's spinal health, and connecting it to the benefits of back support products and self-care solutions. (Don't worry we'll teach you everything you need to know about back and spinal health, and all our products).
• Expertly demonstrating Relax The Back products including Human Touch recliners and massage chairs, Tempur-Pedic sleep products, ergonomic office chairs and sit-stand desks, inversion tables, and more.
• Assisting customers in making their decision about which Relax The Back product(s) best meets his/her needs.
• Proactively managing post-sale customer relationships to make sure we’ve exceeded the customers’ expectations, and create future sales and store visits.
This is more than just a sales position. We’re looking for passionate and driven individuals to contribute to our goal of being a world-class retailer that provides serious solutions to customers seeking relief and prevention of back and neck pain.
We also expect our retail staff to collaborate and contribute to the growth, development, and improvement of the Relax the Back stores themselves, and their colleagues.
Successful Back Care Product Specialists are:
• Passionate, friendly, respectful, and customer-oriented.
• Highly motivated self-starters who can work independently with limited daily oversight.
• Learning-driven individuals with the ability to learn medical concepts including spinal health and wellness.
• Able to comfortably engage customers in a personal consultation that includes medical history and needs.
• Possess strong presentation and communication skills, and have previous selling experience.
• Comfortable and motivated working on a commission basis within a team environment.
• Able to work and collaborate successfully with others.
Education and Experience
• High School or equivalent. Some college preferred.
• Retail sales and/or health and wellness background preferred but not required.
Relax The Back is an equal opportunity employer.
Regional Retail Manager, Relax The Back, Massachusetts