Relieve back pain, stress, and muscle tension with the Novus Select Zero Gravity Recliner. With sleek styling and smooth movement, this neutral posture chair provides optimal comfort while establishing a stress-free, Zero Gravity position. Fully upholstered, the Novus Zero Gravity recliner also offers an optional power recline upgrade to provide the convenience of fingertip recline/return function. Through this optional one-button power control, you can adjust the retractable footrest, arm rest length, and the exact angle of your chair. Allow your lumbar to relax as you tilt to the doctor-recommended anti gravity position.
This product's previous model was the Novus Plus Zero Gravity Recliner. Zero Gravity recline reduces tension and muscle stress. Much like the former Novus Plus Zero Gravity Recliner, the Novus Select has an inflating air lumbar cushion that lets you personalize lumbar support. To reduce spinal stress and feel weightless as you relax, turn to the Novus Select Zero Gravity Recliner.
- Zero Gravity recline
- Retractable footrest to easily change positioning
- Head pillow to soothe the neck protect the head
- Optional power recline available: single-button access to new postures
- Battery powered option available
- Optional memory foam or DACRON® pillow top memory foam available
- Place knees above heart for increased circulation
- Proper support for cervical and lumbar area
- Cervical pillow to support and cushion the upper body
- Air lumbar for extra back support and increased circulation
- Dimensions: 46”H x 29.25”W x 32”D (65”D Fully reclined)
Backrest Height from floor to top: Regular back: 46”; Tall back: 48”
Back Height (from seat to top of back): Regular: 34”; Tall: 36”
Leg-rest Length: 18.5”
Leg-rest Width: 23”
Arm cap Width: 3”
Arm from seat: 8.25”
Arm Height (from floor): 25.25”
Overall Width: 29.25”
Overall Depth (upright): 32”
Back Width: 22.5”
Seat Width: 23”
Seat Depth: 18.5”
Seat Height (floor): 17”
Wall clearance: 15”
Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Product Weight: 120 lbs.
Box Size: 40”L x 31”W x 28”H
Please note: (3) year warranty on motor, (5) year warranty on recline mechanism
- Novus Select Zero Gravity Chair is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy Back from A very happy and comfortable customer! This was not a rash purchase. We visited the Relax The Back store near us for a number of weeks and tested all of the chairs and almost immediately we both agreed on Novus Select Zero Gravity Chair. We bought two. Even though I'm the one with the back issues, my husband wanted one also. I was not able to sit in any of our chairs and until it arrived, I was even eating standing up. My issues, spondylolisthesis, arthritis, degenerative disc etc are still there but I am comfortable and functioning very well. If I'm uncomfortable, I head to my chair to work out the kinks and discomfort. David and Julie at Coconut Point Mall were both a terrific help in the selection process and at no point did we feel any pressure to rush and buy a chair.Date published: 2015-07-28Rated 5 out of 5 by LauraM from Love it!!! Can one have love at first sight with a chair???? I think so! From the moment I sat in it, I knew it was for me. It's difficult to find a recliner that is comfortable in the non-reclined position as well as the reclined position. Finally I can read in comfort and watch TV without my back killing me in one of those overly cushy recliners with no support. I've had major issues with my hips and lower back prior to this chair, and I can honestly say I feel so much better since I've had this chair. It really is incredible. I did get the top of the line chair with the memory foam and I really love it. Thank you, Relax The Back Walnut Creek! And thank you to Faye for a wonderful sales experience that didn't even feel like a sale! :)Date published: 2012-05-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Fred from Amazing chair I've had my Novus Zero Gravity chair for about three years. Prior to getting my Novus Zero Gravity chair I was using an Ekorness Stressless recliner. Both chairs were the top-of-the-line models. The Novus chair is truly amazing. My lower back pain just disappears when I sit in this chair. If I've been stupid and overdid things with the resulting intense pain, all I have to do is sit in the Novus chair on top of a ColdPack for a couple of hours and the pain is gone. A great chair that for me is more than worth its high price.Date published: 2015-10-31Rated 2 out of 5 by Dann0 from Good for LBP This chair can provide temporary relief from low back pain. It helped me for a number of years. The chair is not so helpful (and likely not designed) to relieve cervical and radicular pain (from pinched nerves, herniated discs, bone spurs, etc). But it did help some — that is until earlier today when both metal brackets that connect chair back to chair base suddenly snapped in two and I was left flat on the ground as the chair back suddenly collapsed. No warning signs. While this Andrew LeBLANC ‘zero gravity’ recliner has a lifetime warranty, I’m not too keen on replacing it given this structural failure and the attendant pain it has left me in. Interested to see if RTB will help get me a refund or will bow out and say “this is between you and the manufacturer.”Date published: 2018-02-19