|Newsletter May, 2015|
From pressures at the office, to hectic schedules at home, there are many factors that can cause sleep to be put on the back burner. While it may be difficult to control all of life’s greater challenges, here are steps you can take to start working towards healthier sleep habits:
• 1 Exercise early: Regular activity can help promote better sleep. It’s important to exercise at least 2 hours before bedtime to allow time for your body and mind to relax and wind down. If you exercise too closely to bed, you may feel too energized to fall asleep and stay asleep.
• 2 Say goodnight to technology: Our smartphones, tablets, laptops, and TV’s should be put away, outside of the bedroom. Backlights from tech devices stimulate our brain, keeping us awake.
• 3 Create a comfortable sleep environment: Choose a pillow based on your sleep style and invest in a quality mattress or mattress topper to ensure your sleep environment is comfortable.
• 4 Keep materials away: Along with technology, keeping work outside of the bedroom allows for the space to be free from outside stressors.
• 5 Make sleep a priority: Perhaps the most important habit to start, design a bedtime routine and a sleep schedule that works for you. Even if you add it to your daily to-do list, use this month to work on making sure you are getting adequate sleep each night.
|SHOP||RELAX THE BACK|
Fitness & Therapy
Recliners & Massage
Find a Store
Terms & Conditions
Own a Franchise
|PROMOTIONS & OFFERS|
Browse our Catalog
What is an E-Gift?
To ensure delivery to your inbox, add email@example.com to your address book.
© 2015 Relax The Back All Right Reserved.
6 Centerpointe Drive | Suite 120 | La Palma, CA 90623 | 800-222-5728