DetailsMcCarty's Sacro-Ease Car Back Support makes driving and travel easier for your spine, lumbar, and lower back. The ergonomic design of this Sacro-Ease cushion corrects the slumped position you assume when driving or sitting in a car seat. The car back support is firm enough to correct your posture, but still soft enough to be comfortable. For a customized car seat that provides hip and lumbar support, McCarty's Sacro-Ease Car Back Support will help you travel with ease. This product is also known as McCarty's Sacro-Ease Back Support.
- Relieves lower back pain while you drive
- Sacro-Ease lifts you from a slumped position and helps the spine maintain a healthy seated posture
- Orthopedically designed to provide a firm yet comfortable seating surface
- Accommodates both buttock and lower back, providing flexible support while overcoming road vibrations.
Quality Posture Correction Products since 1940. Drive in complete comfort with a Sacro-Ease posture seat.
- Dimensions: 19"H x 15"W x 14"D; 7 lbs.
Fits most bucket seats, shown in Gray.
Removable/Adjustable lumbar pillow included for additional comfort.
Pillow: 100% Viscoelastic polyurethane foam.
Cover: 82% Nylon and 18% Spandex.
Netting: 77% Cotton and 23% Polyester.
Machine washable. No foam in the seat or back.
Constructed of a 1/8" thick carbon steel frame covered by slotted rubber supports.
Hinges are impact-resistant.
Material is durable, washable and flame-resistant.
15" width supports the hips and back area, and relieves stress.
- McCarty's Sacro Ease Back Support is rated out of 5 by 6.Rated 5 out of 5 by Royaltreat from Great product When I bought my 3 year old mini van I couldn't drive it for more than a half hour without my back hurting and my leg getting numb. I bought this seat and I can now drive for 5 hours without a problem. It's better than the seats in my brand new Cadillac. I've had it for five years now and it is still in perfect condition and still works great. Only problem I see is it was adjusted for the shape of my back at the Relax The Back store. Don't know how it would be adjusted if purchased online?Date published: 2011-09-06Rated 1 out of 5 by Jess from Awesome product! I bought this at a Relax the Back Store and they adjusted it for the shape of my back. I am so grateful for this product! I drive long hours for work and have been dealing with some very painful sciatic nerve pain caused from an old back injury. I bought one of these, drove close to 300 miles the week after purchasing it and the sciatic pain went away! I was so impressed! I also use it in my office when I spend all day writing reports. I love it! It was well worth the money! If you drive a lot and have lower back pain, I would recommend this for you. Awesome product!!!Date published: 2012-11-12Rated 5 out of 5 by NASA Engineer from Got me through 5 years of engineering school I had to quit my job due to lower back problems. I decided to go back to school for an engineering degree but was very concerned about the hard classroom chairs, I could barely sit upright for more than 20 minutes in any chair. I bought the Sacroease and took it to all of my classes, I could not have made it without it! I carried it to class, used it in the car, on planes and any chair I had to sit in. Great product!Date published: 2013-05-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Sir SitsALot from Great back support I used my spouse's Sacro Ease in my car because I have intermittent lower back pain, and the support made it possible for me to drive 7 hours without feeling any pain. I was so impressed that I bought one for my computer chair and can now sit for a lengthy time without an aching back.Date published: 2016-12-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Big Al from Greatest back support for any price This is the best back support for those of us who drive long distances in a variety of vehicles. I have had my back support for 4 years and it is time for a new one. I highly recommend it-don't be shocked because of the price-it is worth it!!!Date published: 2011-12-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Linda from My low back pain has subsided considerably Great releif. I put it on the chair where I watch television and use my computer. My low back pain has subsided considerably.Date published: 2012-06-17