Want to try before you buy? Contact a store near you to see if this product is in stock.
The REAL-EaSE is the most advanced and comfortable neck support available today. Feel neck pain and stress melt away in as little as 30 seconds of use. Clenched jaws, headaches, cramps and muscle spasms are just some of the results of stress so many of us hold in our neck and shoulders. Imagine surrendering the weight of your head into a massage therapist’s healing hands, while the muscles in your neck, shoulders and face completely relax. This is just what the REAL-EaSE can accomplish for you.
The Real-Ease is scientifically and orthopedically designed to cradle your neck along the base of the skull for maximum relief of pain and tension. Like neck support pillows, Dr.Riter's Real-EaSE cradles your head and neck allowing your neck and shoulder muscles to rest in a fully relaxed position. The Real-Ease is an excellent way to recharge after a stressful day, it is perfect for use at home and while you travel.
The device can be utilized for traction of the neck even more profoundly if another person is available to pull the head away from the shoulders while the head is resting on the REAL-EaSE. (This should only be performed while lying down and preferably with someone more experienced in this area, like a chiropractor or massage therapist. This "pulling" should be slow, gentle and controlled, so as not to "yank" the head and neck away from the shoulders.
Features & Benefits:
- Unique patented design utilizes the weight of the head to give traction to the neck and provides unique relaxation benefits
- Relax your neck and shoulders
- Can relieve eye strain and can break recurrent pain cycles and headaches
- Aid in the treatment of other conditions (i.e., TMJ - temporomandibular joint pain, back pain, eye pain and headaches)
- Especially helpful when reading or watching T.V. in bed. It holds the head up, so we don't have to strain our neck muscles
- Dimensions: 9"L x 6.5"W x 5"H
Weight: 16 oz.
Materials: polyester foam and high-density polyethylene
- Dr. Riter's Real-EaSE Neck Support is rated out of 5 by 15.Rated 5 out of 5 by bad neck from this thing saved my life After 3 failed surgeries on my neck, they wanted in once more to fues the rest of the bones to my Thorasic spine. I refused but was getting more pain every day. I didn't have alot of money to spend, so I started looking on-line for something to help. I found this neck cradle and saw it was available at Relax the Back store. We are lucky to have one here in Las Vegas. It's been 8 months now and my life has been saved. My neck has regained it's natural curve as best as it can with the 4 levels of grafts and fusions. My sholder and upper back pain has diminished to a tolorable level. And if it flairs up I just lay down in the cradle until it goes away again.Date published: 2011-01-13Rated 5 out of 5 by AngieZ from This product is saving me time and money I was diagnosed with 3 bulging discs in my C-spine almost two years ago. I've tried chiropractic adjustment, steroid shots, physical therapy, and medical massage therapy. I finally found consistent relief through decompression therapy, and although the healing process has been slow, I'm finally in a place where regular maintenance is the key. I received this product as a Christmas gift and it's replaced my daily maintenance therapy - I simply lay on this neck support for 15 minutes a day. In just 3 weeks of using this amazing product, the bouts of stiff neck, soreness and headaches are all but gone. It's comfortable, it's durable and it's my new best friend!Date published: 2012-01-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Granna from So comfy! Bought one for myself after trying a friends. It has made such a difference in how I get through my day! I bought one for my daughter because she was having terrible headaches and going to the chiropractor a lot. She says it's made a huge difference in how she feels! We've only had them for a week so I can't wait to see how we feel after using them on a regular basis! Thank you for a wonderful product!Date published: 2016-02-21Rated 5 out of 5 by gene from The 1st time I used it I slept in the same spot for 8 hours! So much for 15 min use. I take it with me to the dentist office and it has made a world of difference in my pain level. I have 3 herniated c-discs and this is a life saver. I've been thru 3 PT's and 3 neurologists. My neck is healing and now I won't need surgery.Date published: 2014-09-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Relieved from Pleasantly Surprised Better than I expected or even hoped for. I use the Neck Support while reading, either in a chair or in bed, and the tension I was used to feeling in my neck is gone!Date published: 2015-09-07Rated 5 out of 5 by Bonnieg from RELEAVE NECK PAIN WITH THIS NECK SUPPORT... I recently purchased the Neck Support and just love it... Cradles my neck in a perfect position to releave pain. So happy with this purchase!Date published: 2016-02-29Rated 5 out of 5 by Gail from The Best! The best purchase I ever made for my neck. Opens up the vertebrae and relieves tension in neck and shoulders. Awesome!Date published: 2016-10-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Lady of the loom from Works to relax my shoulders. After a cervical fusion three years ago which work to correct some things I still have pain in my neck and shoulders. This allows me to relax better than anything I've tried.Date published: 2016-06-11