Give tired feet a treat with total reflexology that uses rejuvenating rollers, kneading air optional deep heat therapy and two tension-relieving programs.
- Now with new and improved colors!
- 2 intelligent massage programs to cater to different preferences
- 2 levels of air pressure
- Heat therapy
- Relieves fatigue and encourages relaxation
- Improves blood circulation by massaging the foot reflexology zone
- Relieves tension and reduces stress
- Strengthens immune system
- Dimensions: 16.42" x 14.06" x 8.82"
- Haven Foot Massager by Relax The Back is rated out of 5 by 7.Rated 3 out of 5 by SuzIn AZ from Strength is Too Much I purchased this item in Mesa, AZ as I have plantar faciitis and need something to relieve it. Doctor-ordered exercises are not working. I tried this item in the store and really liked it, but at home, I'm not in love with it. I love the rolling massage but every few seconds the areas where the feet are get really compressed and it actually hurts and makes my feet burn. I'm supposed to use it for 15 minutes but after 2 or 3 minutes, I have to stop it and take my feet out. I'm sorry I bought this. It really does hurt and even though I read the instruction manual, there's no way to decrease the compression.Date published: 2016-05-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Great Foot Massager! from Great Foot Massager! The air cushions + rollers + heat provide an amazing foot experience. This product is definitely worth the money. I just don't want to take my feet out of it. I've set it up under my desk at work :-) It's also great that the mechanism is quiet and not distracting or annoying.Date published: 2014-11-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Garrett from Solid Product This is not one of those cheap, worthless foot massagers you pick up at the mall. This really does give you a great foot massage. It provides just enough heat and air pressure. And on top of that it's small and quiet. Highly recommended for sore feet everywhere.Date published: 2014-11-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Julie from Simply Amazing I was amazed and surprised how wonderful this product worked. A little pricey, but very high quality. You can adjust the pressure and add heat. The grip and pressure of the rollers worked out issues on my sore feet and heels. I've been using it everyday, and highly recommend it.Date published: 2015-07-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy Feet from Surprisingly powerful product I was a little skeptical of this product, but it really helps work out tired/sore feet. We use it at work in a small office, and we basically need a sign-up sheet for it because everyone loves it. The one thing that could be improved: it doesn't really warm up, temperature-wise, until the end of the cycle.Date published: 2014-11-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Charlotte from So Good. I love this product. I was skeptical at first, but it feels like someone is actually massaging your feet. Would highly recommend!Date published: 2014-11-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy at Last from Super! I love this foot massager. It does a great job a kneading the foot!!Date published: 2017-02-18