Innovative proprietary knit that is breathable, moisture wicking, and hypoallergenic. Medical grade compression that offers pain and swelling reduction, healing process promotion, and injury prevention. Active support and viscoelastic massage pad combo relieves pain, helps ease tension and activates muscle control. Anatomically contoured, individually adjustable, knitted active support for max comfort.
- Back support
- Knitted lumbar support incorporating an adjustable, anatomically contoured silicone insert stabilizes and relaxes the lower back muscles
- Silicone insert with raised nodules provides intermittent compression to the soft tissue, leading to increased circulation, and allowing for uni-compartmental movement
- Intermittent compression stimulates muscle activity which most lower back supports do not achieve
1. Pressure-reduced edge
Ensures a comfortable fit without constriction.
2. No rigid parts
Does not cause the back or stomach muscles to weaken like rigid braces do. Soft, yet firm support provides stability but also allows full range of motion.
3. Fastenings and hand-straps
Adjustable and easy to put on and take off, even for people with arthritis.
4. Soft knit fabric
Breathable materials keeps moisture away from the body, exerts even pressure and adapts to your body shape.
5. Three-dimensional Train active knit
Relieves and gently straightens the lumbar spine.
6. Triangle cushion pad
Supports the back during movements, provides a massaging effect and relieves pain.
- Back pain
- Back sprain
- Mild herniated disc
- Muscular weakness
- Lumbar degeneration (mild)
See details tab for sizing
- Measure Body circumference in inches:
1 - 27 1/2"-31 1/2"
2 - 31 1/2"-35 1/2"
3 - 35 1/2"-39 1/4"
4 - 39 1/4"-43 1/4"
5 - 43 1/4"-47 1/4"
6 - 47 1/4"-51 1/4"
7 - 51 1/4"-57"
- LumboTrain Back Support is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 4 out of 5 by Esther from Temporarily Alleviates LB Pain I'm very surprised by the other review, and felt that I ought to speak up so that others don't avoid something that might help them. My husband and I each have our own, and use them on a near daily basis. He has a ruptured disk at L5, and I just have your everyday degenerative disc disease that causes some pain and stiffness in my lower back if I stand or walk for too long. This product allows us to take pretty aggressive hikes (min 2 hrs). What the photos don't show you is that there is a stiff, inverted blue triangle on the inside of the band filled with dense balls. It's meant to sit at the base of your spine and is the defining factor that makes this product so much better than other back support products we've tried. You need to put it on quite tightly, so extended use can be a little uncomfortable (thus 4 stars instead of 5). It's also very low profile and we've both worn it under clothing in public. All in all, we love it and would recommend it to those who suffer from lower back pain.Date published: 2016-12-31Rated 1 out of 5 by z from worthless I can't tell one bit of difference with wearing it for either short or prolonged periods of time. I don't think it is worth any amount, much less almost $200.Date published: 2015-08-15