As the name suggests, the RSX Clip uses a series of elastic clips to suspend the mattress instead of Lafuma's more traditional elastic lacing system. The clipper system revolutionizes Lafuma's superior design by improving support across the entire recliner and creating a nicely finished look, all while eliminating the periodic need to replace elastic laces. Best of all, the elastic clips allow easy removal of the mattress for cleaning.
Bring ultimate comfort to the outdoors with the Lafuma RSX Clip Recliner. This zero gravity chair provides necessary support with a mattress suspended wth elastic clips, which allows for easy removal for cleaning. The ergonomically shaped frame and arm-rests give a sleek look to the chair that you will want with you any chance you have to relax in the outdoors.
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-position folding recliner chair
- Resistance levers help keep the chair in the user's desired position while still allowing movement as needed
- Ergonomically contoured resin / foam armrests
- Ergonomically shaped 20mm Steel tube frame - HLE (High Limit Elastic)
- Batyline® seat suspended by patented clip system
- Padded, adjustable and removable headrest
- Fabrics can be removed, changed or easily washed, ensuring a long life
- Protective footrest ring and foot pads
- Folds compactly for storage or travel
- High resistance to rot, mildew, UV radiation, and fading.
- Batyline® withstands temperature extremes ranging from -22°F to 158°F.
- Thanks to a maximum 3% stretch, Batyline® doesn't sag.
- All parts are replaceable
- Dimensions (open): 45.4 x 26.8 x 34.6"
Dimensions (closed): 37.8 x 26.8 x 5.9"
Seat back height: 31"
Seat width: 19"
Seat length: 21"
Leg rest length: 15"
Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Lafuma RSX Clip Recliner is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 3 out of 5 by RoyHenry from No Difference I've had my Lafuma for a number of years now and enjoy it on summer days. I live and work with two Omni-Motion Classics in my home. The frustrating thing about the RSX Clip is that it does not recline to the zero gravity position of your other zero gravity chairs so I do not get the relief on my spine.Date published: 2016-09-16Rated 1 out of 5 by nicki from Horrible! Tried sitting in this chair for a week. Made my lower back pain worse, and then with the shifting positions, I woke up with neck pain too. Further, the material used is scratchy. I was astounded that it was not comfortable. Maybe I got a defective model, but it does not work as advertised and I will be looking to return. This isn't about money; the chair was a gift! I do not want the person who purchased this for me to have spent money on something worthless that will never be used. Hope for a full refund with shipping included. Really, the customer service during the ordering and shipping process was also not professional. When I asked where my order was, the person on the phone said, "What company was it shipped with?" I said, "How would I know? You're the ones that shipped it!' Should have given me a heads up about the quality of the chair.Date published: 2018-09-01Rated 5 out of 5 by sligo from A workhorse. We used it 18 hrs/day for 5 years! And very pretty! This LaFuma (in tropical blue) was in our living room competing with our fancy furniture. It was cool in the hot humid Hawaiian summers, with no sweating. Bare legs did NOT stick to the fenestrated fabric. My husband and I competed for it every day, using it for work, snoozing, and TV. Back comfort: PERFECT! I have 7 fractured vertebrae (accident), fractured hip, and both rotator cuffs ruptured. This inexpensive LaFuma was better than my $9,000 recliner at back comfort. At 5 years, it finally gave up the ghost. Expected, since we maltreated it (kick, slam, overload, jam, yank, twist,) without mercy - - and finally the LaFuma rebelled by snapping some clips. We got all that use for 10 CENTS per DAY. ONE DIME. So now we are ORDERING A NEW ONE! (Why not 2? Because our condo is too small) YAAAAAAAAAY!Date published: 2018-09-14