As the name suggests, the RSX Clip uses a series of elastic clips to suspend the mattress instead of Lafuma's more traditional elastic lacing system. The clipper system revolutionizes Lafuma's superior design by improving support across the entire recliner and creating a nicely finished look, all while eliminating the periodic need to replace elastic laces. Best of all, the elastic clips allow easy removal of the mattress for cleaning.
Bring ultimate comfort to the outdoors with the Lafuma RSX Clip Recliner. This zero gravity chair provides necessary support with a mattress suspended wth elastic clips, which allows for easy removal for cleaning. The ergonomically shaped frame and arm-rests give a sleek look to the chair that you will want with you any chance you have to relax in the outdoors.
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-position folding recliner chair
- Resistance levers help keep the chair in the user's desired position while still allowing movement as needed
- Ergonomically contoured resin / foam armrests
- Ergonomically shaped 20mm Steel tube frame - HLE (High Limit Elastic)
- Batyline® seat suspended by patented clip system
- Padded, adjustable and removable headrest
- Fabrics can be removed, changed or easily washed, ensuring a long life
- Protective footrest ring and foot pads
- Folds compactly for storage or travel
- High resistance to rot, mildew, UV radiation, and fading.
- Batyline® withstands temperature extremes ranging from -22°F to 158°F.
- Thanks to a maximum 3% stretch, Batyline® doesn't sag.
- All parts are replaceable
- Dimensions (open): 45.4 x 26.8 x 34.6"
Dimensions (closed): 37.8 x 26.8 x 5.9"
Seat back height: 31"
Seat width: 19"
Seat length: 21"
Leg rest length: 15"
Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Lafuma RSX Clip Recliner is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 3 out of 5 by RoyHenry from No Difference I've had my Lafuma for a number of years now and enjoy it on summer days. I live and work with two Omni-Motion Classics in my home. The frustrating thing about the RSX Clip is that it does not recline to the zero gravity position of your other zero gravity chairs so I do not get the relief on my spine.Date published: 2016-09-16