DetailsThe Humanscale® Liberty™ Office Chair has a tri-panel, non-stretch construction that "senses" your form, creating body-fitting contours with appropriate lumbar support. The stretch provided by the mesh back of Humanscale Liberty Chair adjusts to your body for ultimate comfort.
Plus, the Liberty™ office chair has only 2 manual controls. It makes the other adjustments itself so that you don’t have to.
Humanscale Liberty Office Chairs' patented, “intelligent” counter-balance mechanism automatically provides the proper amount of recline tension for your body size and weight.
And the pivoting backrest adjusts automatically to the changing needs of your spine as you go through your day.
Humanscale's Liberty Office Task Chair includes these key product features:
- Intelligent recline to automatically adjust support and angle through every stage of reclining
- Body-form adjusting mesh back for a custom fit with no adjustment needed
- Adjustable armrests
- Size designed to fit 95% of people
- Castors to easily roll across multiple floor types
- Specs: 38 ½” - 43 ½” H x 26 ½” W x 18 ¾” D
Weight limit: 250 lbs.
Office Chair comes with height adjustable Duron arms and standard foam seat.
Techno-Gel Seat Upgrade available in Fabric only.
Backrest available in Carbon mesh only.
Please call Customer Service at 800.222.5728 for other customized orders.
- Humanscale Liberty Office Chair is rated out of 5 by 4.Rated 1 out of 5 by Ken from Hurt my back Sitting in this chair triggered back pain within 30 minutes for me. I've had minor low back problems but compared to other chairs I've used this one seemed to be much more problematic. Moreover, the store did not allow me to exchange the chair.Date published: 2012-02-06Rated 1 out of 5 by Worst chair ever from Chair hurts my back daily This is the worst chair I've ever used. It pushes you out onto the floor if you try to lean back on it. So leaning back and any chance of back support is out of the question. No leaning back at all means your back hurts all day long...I wish I could burn it and sell the plastic for scrap.Date published: 2015-06-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Terri from Highly recommend I bought this chair four years ago and have enjoyed it's comfort and great looks. It's pricey but it is very high quality. When I bought it I was at the desk/computer for long periods of time conducting research and writing papers for a masters degree. This chair definitely helped me along the way. At the time I purchased it (don't know if tax laws are still the same), if you got a prescription for an ergonomic chair from your doctor, you would not pay sales tax.Date published: 2012-12-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Veronica from Excellent Chair! We have 4 already and will keep adding! Great qualityDate published: 2017-01-16