DetailsThe Humanscale Foot Massage Machine is an all-in-one solution for relieving stress in your body. The five rows of smooth massaging balls stimulate the pressure points in your feet to reduce tension and alleviate soreness after long days in the office or the gym. In addition, the foot massage machine has the benefits of a footrest, allowing you to extend your feet in a natural, ergonomic posture to increase circulation, prevent blood clots, and reduce pressure from your upper body. To have an on-demand foot massage every day to revive your feet, look no further than the Humanscale Foot Massage Machine.
- Easily adjustable height
- Non-skid surface
- Easily turned over for combined ball massager
- The smoothest rocking motion on the market
- Nylon wheels and ball bearings
- The Foot Machine, with its ball bearing roller design, encourages gentle rocking of the feet in the same way a rocking chair encourages motion.
- This rocking motion uses most of the lower leg muscles and increases healthful circulation.
- The Foot Machine also performs as a standard foot rest, providing support for the legs and relieving pressure on the lower back.
3.75" x 6.75" (height range) x 16"W x 12"D
Ball-bearing rollers encourage rocking motion
3” height adjustment
Non-skid, inset pads
Rubber feet protect flooring
Massage balls (FM300B)
Solid hardwood platform
Phenolic side supports
Humanscale Foot Massage Machine is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from SIMPLY A GREAT PRODUCT! I COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED WITH THIS FOOTREST. I ACTUALLY USE THE MASSAGE TOOL MORE THAN I THOUGHT I WOULD. WELL WORTH THE MONEY! GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT...STRONG FRAME...WELL BUILT. TREAT YOURSELF YOUR FEET DESERVE! -JCDate published: 2010-10-31Rated 4 out of 5 by rbt_austin from Very nice footrest I bought this for my desk at work; it is a very comfortable footrest with a nice adjustable design. Your feet can move around. Also the massager is nice during the day. My co-worker was teasing me about being barefoot at work but oh well!Date published: 2016-04-27