The Omni Massage Roller is the most versatile massage rolling tool on the market today. Use it at the office to relieve the stress and stiffness associated with long hours sitting at the computer. The omni-directional balls are highly mobile and easy to use. Simply grip the handle and roll the Omni massager wherever you need relief.
From the clinic to the hot tub, at home or in the office, this massage roller has proven its effectiveness and versatility. Use it over clothing or directly on bare skin. Take it into the sauna or tub, or to the gym. Impervious to massage oils, creams and body oils. This Omni roller is also excellent for massaging away pain associated with migraine headaches.
- Unique omni directional massage ball
- Comfortable to grip and easy to use
- Perfect tool for both the professional and home user
- Can be used hot or cold or in any wet environment
- Long-lasting, durable construction – no internal parts to wear out or corrode
- Provides the pressure and mobility necessary for a great massage
- Reduces stress and fatigue on fingers, hands and elbows
- Diffuses the intensity of direct pressure to the surrounding tissue, making deep work more comfortable for the receiver
NOTE: You may receive any (1) of the following colors: Blue, Red, Green, Purple or Black.
Dimensions: 3" x 3" x 1"
The Omni Massage Roller is a Patented and quality USA Made product
Omni Roller Massager is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by PrkyGrnny from GREAT Product!!!! This massager is worth every penny. I have HORRIBLE leg cramps at night, and this little rollerball lets me massage the muscle wiithout using my fingers, which have massive arthritis. Also, my grandson likes to use it on my shoulders; mmmm!! The shiny, "slippery" surface is a welcome improvement over the first Omni Roller, as it is now waterproof AND rolls perfectly; the first edition did not. Someone asked if it would attach to the side of the tub: No, it would have to be glued somehow, and that would prevent it from rolling.Date published: 2016-03-10
with Special Financing