The heavy duty Hale Zero Gravity Heated Recliner brings comfort to larger bodies, offering custom heating and support for up to 400 lbs. One touch smoothly brings you to Zero gravity with an vibration massage and lumbar heat so your body can rehabilitate peacefully at the end of a long day.
This classic chair comes with an adjustable head rest, which is perfect for watching TV or reading. After a hard day's work, sit back and enjoy a heat therapy massage, leaving all your stresses behind. You deserve it.
Features & Benefits:
- Robust Zero Gravity electric recliner with up to 400 lbs. capability
- Premium top grain leather for ultimate luxury and comfort
- Solid wood frame
- Heat in lumbar and seat area to improve relaxation
- 2 vibration massage programs to ease tension
- Battery backup for safety
- Can return to upright position in case of power failure
- Separate heavy duty actuators for footrest and recline
- One touch button for Zero Gravity position
- Taller seat to enable easy stand up
- Adjustable headrest angle
- Heavy duty build for wider range of customers and lasting robustness
Dimensions: 49"H x 30.5"W x 40.5"L
Capacity: Up to 400 lbs.
Hale Zero Gravity Recliner is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 3 out of 5 by djc1 from Zero gravity chair with cheap leather Pros: Chair is comfortable, easy to use, does the job, taking pressure of our lower back. Cons: A bit expensive with low quality leather cover. While it advertises "top-grain leather for ultimate luxury and comfort", at least 50% of this chair is faux leather, and the real leather portions are very similar in feel, gran, texture to the faux leather. We own other faux leather furniture that has a more luxurious and leather feel than this chair and expected better.Date published: 2016-09-07